New Guy From NY My DC4 Build!

ATEGGY94

RobertDC4 From NY My DC4 Build!

Im not to good with introductions but i hope you enjoy the pics
My name is Robert, Here's my Teg

BEFORE

AFTER

This is how i got her not in the best shape, it had lots of rust! the fenders were busted the bumpers were holding on to the cars by screws the last owner tried to do some body work to cover the rust it basically the guy was selling it for $2800 and i got him to drop it for $1500 he was moving and had to let it go.
all I've really done is a full tune up and maintanence switch all filter spark plugs wire water pump time belt all gaskets and seals EVERYTHING you can think off
Many plans stick around

kinda dirty but i cleaned it up i have a pic somewhere

when i was checking out the engine i heard anise coming from the relay and when i opened it up it looked like this ever since i unplugged it it stopped making that noise but my abs light is on

ooh i changed my cluster light!

changed my taillights to the 98+

quick shot of the fender

took it to a body shop i was busy and wouldn't have time to do it myself heres whats been going on so far

Thats what I've been doing to it so far lots of body work i do have any before pics again to excited lol
My Cars auto i know ima get a lot of s*** for that but so what i plan on swapping out the motor and tranny to either a B20 or B18C I'm planing on doing a jdm front clip conversion and many other things for now my next buy will be

*Fog Light
*Side Markers
*EDM/UKDM Rear Fog Lights
*S2000 Antenna cus mines is s***

Many Mods To Come Trust Me! Let Me Know What You Guy Think

Last edited:

ATEGGY94

No love lol
anyways I'm stuck i don't know which to choose either Rota Slipstrem in gold or get GSR blades/Swirles
also whats a good front lip to get a durable one i plan on dropping my car so if your from NY you know the pot holes will kill
i also plan on relocating a lot of things in different places doing a wire tuck anyone know a good place in ny ?
and help on basic things like getting a new steering wheel column in black and getting the mono itr steering wheel
and then crazy amounts of engine/suspension work
should i start on suspension first or engine remember its automatic!
thanks

justjdm

DB8 Whore
If your planning on staying with the 94-97 front end, just get the SIR-g lip. Looks great and it doesn't hang down too low so you'll be good unless you slam it on airbags! Haha! GSR swirls will look better to me for a clean look, but if you do get the slips, then gold one's wouldn't look too bad, I just prefer blades! :) My buddy got his car wire tucked and engine installed by this guy in Poughkeepsie, not sure what the shop was called, but they did a pretty good job for cheap. Not sure if you wanna travel that far though. If you want good coilovers, go with function & form. I head from everyone they are awsome! BTW, if your looking for a UKDM/EDM rear fog, I got the foglight, harness, bracket and switch for $135 shipped. LMK if interested! Good luck on your build! Has came a long way and looking good so far!

ATEGGY94

If your planning on staying with the 94-97 front end, just get the SIR-g lip. Looks great and it doesn't hang down too low so you'll be good unless you slam it on airbags! Haha! GSR swirls will look better to me for a clean look, but if you do get the slips, then gold one's wouldn't look too bad, I just prefer blades! :) My buddy got his car wire tucked and engine installed by this guy in Poughkeepsie, not sure what the shop was called, but they did a pretty good job for cheap. Not sure if you wanna travel that far though. If you want good coilovers, go with function & form. I head from everyone they are awsome! BTW, if your looking for a UKDM/EDM rear fog, I got the foglight, harness, bracket and switch for $135 shipped. LMK if interested! Good luck on your build! Has came a long way and looking good so far!
Hey thanks bro and yea ill travel up for that wire tuck its not to far from me and ill pm you about the foglight
thanks alot

pinkley

b@115D33p
Already have a lot of time in it I see. Keep at it. Not all artist have a perfect canvas to paint on but looks good when its done.

deafman002

good luck to a fellow new yorker! im located in long island myself and drive a 94 ls. Keep us updated on this build. Im going to start sanding my car down when the weather gets nice out again.

ATEGGY94

so its been a very long time but i got caught up with school ... no excuse you've probably seen me post all over the place I'm on here more than Facebook lol but here a shit load of updates