New Guy Here

SOMD_GSR_STi

Flatout Performance
Hey guys. What's going on. The names Bobby and I'm just now getting my first integra. Buying bone stock 70k mile Integra GSR. I come from southern Maryland and from the subaru community. I'm starting to run my own parts shop so the teg is a dd, but gotta have some fun with it. Again its a 1997 black 2 door gsr, k miles and BONE STOCK.

SOMD_GSR_STi

Flatout Performance
Ill be bored at work today so if i can access the site with work computer I will if not ill just put pics up from my Droid lol

Ganyon

Welcome. Can't wait to see pics.

natron84

welcome to ci...
i feel like i say this so often, yet there are still only a handful of active members here. Hmmmmmmmmmm....?

SOMD_GSR_STi

Flatout Performance
Thanks for warm welcome guys. Pics coming soon as promised. Yeah that's the thing with forums. I come over from nasioc and 8thcivic.com and its always bumpin.

SOMD_GSR_STi

Flatout Performance
Here's pics I took when I went to see it. Ill have more after I get it home. BEWARE: MAJOR CLEANLINESS AND JELLYNESS WILL BE GOING ON.

SOMD_GSR_STi

Flatout Performance
Meshies (Idk, gotta fill me in on the lingo haha) New to Teggies. I thought those were stock GSR rims (I do know about the blades? i guess their called.)

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Meshies are the wheels you have on now. Came stock on the LS's and the GS's. Some of the best OEM wheels ever!