New Guy Here

Jay417

Beast From The East
Jay, Id def look into subaru. You have your teg so no need to buy a 4 door. As for the subaru it all depends on what your looking for. The Legacy GT is your Luxury turbo car that will be fast. The new wrx if thats what your looking at also gives you your four doors but also the new WRX's have the same amount of power as the STi now. Only difference being suspension, transmission and the big wing. Let me know if you need any schooling on subarus. I know anything and everything. Hell Im branded for life (with the subaru stars going down my leg while being shot out of a turbo haha)
Will do bro i love subarus, i drove my boys WRX last winter and damn does it feel good to have AWD and TURBO all together..lol. Just checked facebook. Them shirts r sick, Ill PM u soon for a couple of em.:thumbs up

SOMD_GSR_STi

Flatout Performance
No no vinyls. Just like a Name for the car and color scheme (blacked out).

Jay, most def, just hit me up. Hell add me on fb if u want. Look up Bobby Horton.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Very nice man .....loving the paint job its so clean for being a 97...i wish i had your black interior...:) Good luck with the new toy..:eek:k:

Jay417

Beast From The East
i looked u up and a bunch of ppl came up. What does ur profile pic look like. Or just hit me up Jay Santiago ull see the sign pic. so no mistake there lol

SOMD_GSR_STi

Flatout Performance
Very nice man .....loving the paint job its so clean for being a 97...i wish i had your black interior...:) Good luck with the new toy..:eek:k:
Thanks man. Yeah just a DD but going to be a clean DD.

i looked u up and a bunch of ppl came up. What does ur profile pic look like. Or just hit me up Jay Santiago ull see the sign pic. so no mistake there lol
Added :)

myxintegra

Extreme Music Addict
Wooooow nice tegg... You are so lucky to find it bone stock at such low mileage. Super jelly.