New here

PatEK

took a little while and still need to take better pics. But it's at the shop for new valve seals.
And i'm doing a service after that, you gotta keep your car fresh

and was testfitting my rega's on the itr, they're 15 inch but i'm not sure about it. What do you guys think?

XjoEnX

Looking goooood! I think the 15's are fine.

vtecteggy617

I think they're hideous!!!! ..... So send them to me so they can look ugly on my car :-D

Sent from my Integra using Honda Motors!

PatEK

thanks guys, i'm gonna run my toyo R1R's 205-55-15's on them. just need to roll the fender a bit to get it to fit without rubbing

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Looks like your takatas are the ones made in Germany. If so, youre awesome. Im looking into those for my next set of harnesses. :thumbs up to you for having an anti submarine harness and a HALO seat!

PatEK

Yes you are correct, these are the german harnesses. and the seat complement the HANS system for your helmet, so i'm happy with that. it's just another safety precausion for the track

PatEK

and that's correct.
Ich liebe integra's (i love teg's), but that's the country next door, i'm dutch so that would be "ik hou van integra's"
hahahaha

And sorry boys i'm still not selling the rega's. they are way to nice to sell. same as my cf48's i'll keep them forever