New member of SPAIN

KuNtE

Hi!

Im a SPANISH boy, sorry for my poor level of english lenguage :oops:

I buy a ITR DC2 a later month, i'm very very very happy with this car, but is a descafeinated motor for yours... a B18c6 european... only have 190hp :lol:

I have just known this forum and i'm realy surprised of your machines... :shock:

A greeting for all from MADRID ;)

B18TEG

BLACK DA
its ok, your english is not that bad, pero tabien hablamos espanol aqui! tienes photografias de tu auto?

KuNtE

Thanks B18TEG!

I have some pics of my car, but no have very time to send it... when i have time, i send for your.
My car is serial "menos" the scape collectors, this is make DC-Sport 4-2-1, its make a great sound. The next week i buy a wheels Kosei in 17" with 205-40-17 in dark grey color....

bye!

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
B18TEG said:
its ok, your english is not that bad, pero tabien hablamos espanol aqui! tienes photografias de tu auto?
SI aqui hay gente que habla espanol, no te preocupes, your english is not bad, B18C6 and the C3 are the same as our B18C5, same specs, the Japanese are the ones that got the better motor, Welcome :D

K. Legaspi

You Buggin' Out
Yo soy kevin. Welcome to Ci.. ooo yea 2 years of spanish baby!!!!!

safhalfkjfalkjfas<<< what did i just say

DailyDB8

>>>Honda Enthusiast<<<
haha shit i took spanish 5,6 back in high school and i still dunno much spanish.... but i sure love the food and the women :thumbs up .... carne asada fries 4 life holmes! :drool:

bable

KuNtE said:
Hi!

Im a SPANISH boy, sorry for my poor level of english lenguage :oops:

I buy a ITR DC2 a later month, i'm very very very happy with this car, but is a descafeinated motor for yours... a B18c6 european... only have 190hp :lol:

I have just known this forum and i'm realy surprised of your machines... :shock:

A greeting for all from MADRID ;)
Bien vindo

PogKai

B20VTEC
Welcome! Bienvenido a ClubIntegra.com, espero que te guste y te sirva para cualquier duda que tengas con tu Integra. Aqui estamos en confianza!

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
haha shit i took spanish 5,6 back in high school and i still dunno much spanish.... but i sure love the food and the women :thumbs up .... carne asada fries 4 life holmes! :drool:
Fuck, now I have to go get carne asada fries >.<