New Photos 94integra

mattmurder182

I have already put these up on a thread but it was un-noticed since it was a thread asking a different question...I just was bored and took some pics...hope ya like, leave feedback/opinions/what to do next....lip maybe?

Oh and the trunk looks weighed down cause my old tires were in the trunk...lol

Before Headlight restoration

After Headlight restoration

mattmurder182

I was thinking JDM yellows? maybe soon...Im thinking about raising it about 1/2 inch and putting the lip on, and maybe a flush mount spoiler...

justjdm

DB8 Whore
A SIR-g front lip will look real good if you plan on keeping the 94-97 front.

Kyle

Fix your Acura emblem. That looks like shit. Or put HONDA over it to fill the holes.

mattmurder182

Yeah im keeping the front...So thanks on the lip recomendation...Ill look that up on prices.. Im sure ill have to raise it about 1/2 inch before i put a lip on, cause its pretty low now... would I have to get the lip painted or the come painted? jw, thnx

mattmurder182

yeah I painted where it said ACURA, sorry I took the pics before I touched it up...but thanks...

B18c kid

Hey i am new to this forum but i like your integra and it looks nice and clean. perhaps a turbo or you could do a catback exhaust.

mattmurder182

I didnt spray it on the car, but i put it on, paint chipped when I was putting the nuts back on so I did try to respray and i was pissed...sorry to disappoint...lol rims are called Drag, got them from Kyushu,Japan. My friend is in the Navy and I asked him to find me some sick red rims with 6 to 10 spokes...and those are them

BeatBox

Real Good!
looks pretty clean already

IMO just needs small things to make it that much cleaner, paint that inner front bumper looks like its chipping here and there, a nice lip would look sick, clean up that over spray around the valve cover thats it otherwise i like it :thumbs up

any inside pics?