New pics.....last ones with stock wheels!

JDM_Teg

Got bored today....so I went a few minutes away from my house and took some pics with a crappy canon powershot. getting new wheels for christmas :) Really wish i had a nice camera to get some GOOD shots with....oh well :(

Let me know what you guys think....like i said, the pics would be 23340923x's better with a decent camera.

vash9

Integra Newbie
good god. Clean ass car.
Mugen Spoiler? or am i just stupid?
Either way, god damn, nice ass car.

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Your DC4 is clean. I like it, but it needs a front lip ASAP. Which wheels are you getting for Christmas?

You should get yourself a better camera for Christmas. Lol!

oppi-10

yin yin
haha heeeeey you got the same camera as me :p and i can say the same thing about it its not the greatest im asking for a canon reble xsi for christmas :)

racinfeend59

Your DC4 is clean. I like it, but it needs a front lip ASAP

x2

its already sweet
with some new wheels
and a lip that car would be even nicer

btw i like the naked girl graffiti

ropeadope14

that is nice man. i think i just made my decision weather to put on my mugen spoiler or not lol its going on :)

also is there much of a scene in n.c?? va is getting abit dull now not many people commin out much.

esco115

Fawk a Title!
2 things.. 1. that big ass wing gotta go! ITR one wouldve made it look alot better, 2. those fat5 gotta go also.... lol

JDM_Teg

lookin clean bro!
thanks man!

good god. Clean ass car.
Mugen Spoiler? or am i just stupid?
Either way, god damn, nice ass car.
Nope, you're not stupid! and thanks!

Your DC4 is clean. I like it, but it needs a front lip ASAP. Which wheels are you getting for Christmas?

You should get yourself a better camera for Christmas. Lol!
16x7 Rota D2's.....not saying which color yet, you'll see pics after i get them for christmas :) (and yes im getting rota's...im only 17 years old and not baller enough (YET) to get baller wheels)
and yes, i new camera WOULD be nice....actually i dont even have a camera, that was my MOM'S camera bahaha. I'm ready to start working again in January (had knee surgery early December) so i can get my lip!!!

haha heeeeey you got the same camera as me :p and i can say the same thing about it its not the greatest im asking for a canon reble xsi for christmas :)
yes i am NOT a fan of the powershot lol.

Your DC4 is clean. I like it, but it needs a front lip ASAP

x2

its already sweet
with some new wheels
and a lip that car would be even nicer

btw i like the naked girl graffiti
Thanks a lot man. I'm excited to get the new wheels, and a lip in January. Really gonna set my car off :)
Yeah i saw that graffiti and decided that i HAD to take a pic with it! haha.

that is nice man. i think i just made my decision weather to put on my mugen spoiler or not lol its going on :)

also is there much of a scene in n.c?? va is getting abit dull now not many people commin out much.
I would suggest putting it on also. There WILL be haters.....but fuck 'em. Too many people are rocking the Hype-R wing around here....just wanted to do something a lil different.

nice and clean as usual. lookin good
Thanks!

2 things.. 1. that big ass wing gotta go! ITR one wouldve made it look alot better, 2. those fat5 gotta go also.... lol
Nah, keeping the wing. IMO, my wing is the hottest wing for a DC-chassis. I do like the ITR wing, but i wanted to do something different with my car (also notice my color choice,wing,and you'll see the wheels im getting :) )

nice clean ride. One more problem someone was crapping on your ride in the first pic. lol
haha....its actually a naked girl......not sure who the dumbass was that TRIED to spray the vagina....because it kinda looks like balls lol.

lovin the color, but it needs a front lip bad.
thanks.....and i definitely agree! haha.

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
heh first of all, wtf is that drawing on the wall? A naked spider woman?

Love the color of your car, looks nice

JDM_Teg

heh first of all, wtf is that drawing on the wall? A naked spider woman?

Love the color of your car, looks nice
hahaha idk dude.....i saw that drawing and was like i've GOTTA take a pic with it!! haha.

and thanks a lot man.

ropeadope14

i think the naked women sets it off lol yer i think i will put the mugen wing on. i got another jdm teg red also in my area so need 2 change from itr wing 2 mugen.