New shoes for the car

Damado93

how's it going fellas' and ladies'

bought some XXR 501's 16x8 for 300 $

here it is

Last edited:

rnhib25

ricer all day
looks good. you gotta camber the wheels and make it tuck!

im also looking for a set of 501 also.

Damado93

what is that? a 0 offset? or 15?

i believe + 15 fersure

looks good. you gotta camber the wheels and make it tuck!

im also looking for a set of 501 also.
haha i must get new suspension and wheels asap because it rubs like a mother F&*@$@@

i must roll fenders

i picked these up for 300 .. they are not bad they are very clean very little rash and they are riding smooth

THANKS!!

Keenooo

nice man, those tires seem pretty big though, how big are they? i think the best size you should run is 205/40.

rnhib25

ricer all day
wait..you're plan on getting new wheels? sell them to me!

what suspension are you running now?

Damado93

nice man, those tires seem pretty big though, how big are they? i think the best size you should run is 205/40.
they are 225 45's

im trying to get 205 30-40's

wait..you're plan on getting new wheels? sell them to me!

what suspension are you running now?
im planning on getting new tires i meant! haha

they are kyb's from the last owner.. im trying to pick up function and forms or something really stiff

Keenooo

yeah dude, 16x8 15 offset, you'll be good with a 205/40. and with you're offset, you can be nicely tucked in without having to flare your fenders or getting a camber kit. just get a really good fender roll and you'll be set bro.

for me, i went with a 205/45 when i first got my wheels and i was hella rubbing.
i just got new wheels and went with 205/40. i dont rub at all anymore lol.

Damado93

looks good!

thanks my dude!!

yeah dude, 16x8 15 offset, you'll be good with a 205/40. and with you're offset, you can be nicely tucked in without having to flare your fenders or getting a camber kit. just get a really good fender roll and you'll be set bro.

for me, i went with a 205/45 when i first got my wheels and i was hella rubbing.
i just got new wheels and went with 205/40. i dont rub at all anymore lol.
haha i like the look of them so much.. it just rubs so much i was driving how i drive and it was going off crazy with smoke and what not....

soon enough ill be getting 205/40s and ill be rolling my fenders probably myself at my old schools auto shop and then i should be able to have enough for my suspension!

thanks for the comments!