New Site - PriceFeeler.com

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
I made this site almost a year ago and forgot all about it :). It's a automotive parts price quoting system for users looking to purchase specific parts. Users submit a part they are looking to buy which is then sent to registered vendors that carry that manufacturer. The vendors can then send back a price shipped to their zip code. The user can then view all of the quotes they received and choose to contact the vendor if they would like to purchase from them.

Let me know what you think and if anything breaks while running though it.

www.pricefeeler.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the compliments ;)

Kuchtaboy

Unregistered User
Just checked it out... I haven't tried anyhting with it yet, but it looks awesome!

Props to you Jay Jay. you are god. lol

sonicvybe

new driver
I saw it a few months back and that cud just be an awesome idea if you follow through with it right. Could be a lot of hard work but that idea has some distinguishingly unique characteristics. If you can convince businesses that you have a large enough market to get this rolling...;)

Jay Jay

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks. The site needs more companies added. If you know any shoot them an email ;)

sonicvybe

new driver
I made a request for buddy club wheels on there lol...I'm interested to see the responses..

Last edited: