k-series

Services:

Stage 1:
Paint, dirt and build up removal
Chemical spray and wipe down to clean and prep for powdercoating
Single stage color

Stage 2:
(Stage 1+)
Clear coat, Candy, metallic and translucent colors.

Raised Letter Polishing/Brushed alum look (Valve covers)
$10

Custom work (pinstriping, masking, etc..)
Email me for price quote

Current colors on hand:

Sable Black (matte/satin finish)
Gloss Black
Mirror Black
Wrinkle Black (Textured)
Bright Red
Anodized Red (requres chrome or silver base coat)
Wrinkle Red (Textured)
Denim Blue
Anodized Blue (requres chrome or silver base coat)
Wrinkle Blue (Textured)
Banana Yellow
Almond Gloss
Reflective Chrome
Metallic Gold
Metallic Bronze
Marblehead Silver Metallic
Silver Vein (Slight Texture)
Dark Graphite Grey
Clear Coat

Looking for a color not listed? We can get it for an additional $10 to $25 depending on how much is needed and the color. Email or PM me about the custom color and we'll get it.

Ideas of what can be powdercoated:
Suspension Components
Calipers
Valve Covers
Alternator Housing
Intake and Intercooler Pipes
Wheels
Misc Brackets
Bolts/fittings
etc... (Basically anything made of metal...anything)

Pricing: This is determined on a one by one basis, below I've listed the most common parts and where prices start at.

Club Integra Users get an additional 10% off (before shipping fees) if you order before the end of April.

Valve Covers: *$10 per cyl
Calipers: *$85 to *$150 a pair depending on the units
Intakes & Turbo piping: *$15 a foot
Wheels: 15"-*$50ea, 16"-*$65ea, 17"-*$85ea (MUST sign a disclaimer PRIOR to me starting work)

*Prices do not include shipping or core charges. All valve covers require a core return. Meaning, you have to send me your stock vc in the same great condition that I'm sending yours out. If it's not deemed the same quality (bad gauges or scratches) then you will not be refunded the core charge. If you're not sure, email me pics first.

Core Charge: What is a core charge? It's the price/value of the valve cover. Since I'm only trying to offer my powder coating services, I buy a few valve covers in anticipation of having your stock one returned to me once you install the newly coated one. This reduces my turnaround time and lowers your cost.

Conditions for Core Charge: he valve cover MUST be in the same great condition that the cover is when I send it to you. If there are deep scratches or gouges that must be repaired, then the amount of the refunded core chage goes down. If I find the VC to be unusable, then no refund will be offerend and you must send $15 to cover the shipping of the VC back to you or after 5 business days it becomes the property of RaceCoated. It may sound harsh, but as long as you talk to me and take pictures if you're unsure, everything will be fine.

Wheel Disclaimer - Due to the possibilty of tiny stress fractures occuring in poor quality wheels during the 400 degree curing process, all customers getting wheels coated MUST sign a disclaimer PRIOR to the work starting. While the chance of this happening is slim to none, I have to keep customers informed of the chance and cover myself as well.

Steve

k-series

Sample of a wrinkle red cover. Waiting to hear back from the customer on whether or not he wants the letters brushed.

Steve

k-series

Finishing up some S2K valve covers this week (mirror red and mirror blue). The mirror red one will have a mirror black spark plug cover.

I'll post pics as I finish them.

Steve

sOuL

k-series said:
Started to add my own color samples to the site.

The rest can be seen at www.racecoated.com/colors.html

Steve
dude that gold one is hot, when i take off my old valve cover and put on my ITR one ima probably send the old valve cover 2 u to get it painted that gold....how much would u charge?