New Sponsor - Shop Response

sOuL

i ordered a ITR valve cover and Spoon Sports resevoir covers
the next thing i wanna get is the hamp oil filter and that hot recaro cellphone holder lol

Last edited:

shopresponse

sOuL said:
i ordered a ITR valve cover and Spoon Sports resevoir covers
the next thing i wanna get is the hamp oil filter and that hot recaro cellphone holder lol
Thanks for buying you guys! Please spread the good word about us! :thumbs up

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Just got my Spoon Sports covers, little over a week, :headbang: :thumbs up

:mrgreen:

Last edited:

sOuL

nice cabz! 8) im still waiting for my my valve cover and sleeves..hopefully they will be here if not 2day then this week sometime.
Hey Response are u guys gonna be gettn those Advan Decals [the triangle looking ones]? i want a pair of thoses!! lol

Ominous G2

┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐
My shit is here, might have come yseterday and didnt see it. Air freshener does smell good.

shopresponse

sOuL said:
nice cabz! 8) im still waiting for my my valve cover and sleeves..hopefully they will be here if not 2day then this week sometime.
Hey Response are u guys gonna be gettn those Advan Decals [the triangle looking ones]? i want a pair of thoses!! lol
yes I have the Advan decals they are $15 a pair. Your order will get to you soon.

shopresponse

Ominous G2 said:
My shit is here, might have come yseterday and didnt see it. Air freshener does smell good.
Glad you are happy with the air freshener. You got squash right, they do smell good. Kinda addicting in some sense.

cabezzzdb8

BBS wanted
Hey ShopResponse, when are you guys gonna get some Cusco bars for the 94-01 tegs, almost bought the Carbing lower brace (Hot) but the Cusco one look's soo much better, great prices on the bars by the way,

Keep the hot parts coming :thumbs up

sOuL

shopresponse said:
yes I have the Advan decals they are $15 a pair. Your order will get to you soon.
yea i cant wait to get my stuff at the door, and im gonna need a pair of those Advan decals pretty soon to go with the new paint job

Darrell

sOuL said:
yea i cant wait to get my stuff at the door, and im gonna need a pair of those Advan decals pretty soon to go with the new paint job
What the hell is a Advan decal? :what:

Darrell

cabezzzdb8 said:
Are you serious? youre NOT m@d TYtE jDm Ho :lol:
I don't claim to be JDM, I will get JDM head lights and that's about it. I don't need to waste my money on stupid JDM interior shit or stickers. :rice: