New Structs/Shocks for 98 Integra (non Type R)

wiggidy

I am looking for suggestions for replacing the suspension on my 1998 integra (original owner via my wife). The car has 209K miles on it and has finally reached the point of bouncing a bit while driving. This car isn't our primary car and is really just used around town for quick errands, drives down dirt roads, and when we still feel like driving a stick shift. We are only putting about 1-2K miles on it a year at this point. The components are original which I know will mean a lot of fun getting things off (hoping a couple days of penetrating oil will get ahead of things a bit), but I was wondering what suggestions people have for replacement components without breaking the bank since we don't use the car much. With that said, here are my thoughts and questions:

1. I imagine I should replace the entire component (spring and shock/strut), correct?
  2. I would prefer to purchase a pre-assembled version, but wouldn't necessarily be opposed to having to rent the spring compression tool from a local store to assemble things.
  3. If you suggest just the guts, I would assume the mounts due to age should be replaced as well which is what leads me to a complete unit?
  4. Would something like this suffice: https://www.1aauto.com/honda-acura-front-and-rear-complete-strut-assembly-and-shock-absorber-kit-4-piece-set-trq-ska60960/i/1assp00947?f=920873&y=1998 ? I know you get what you pay for, but like I said this is just a car we keep around for nastolgic reasons.
Thanks ahead of time!