New Type - S exhaust

quickmr2

Hello everyone and good morning! I am thinking of getting a new exhaust for my 03 Type S and am not sure what to get. I do not want to buy a garbage one and not know that it is garbage. What is your guys opinion on this. I know I have seen prices from 115.00 to 600.00. I just want it to sound nice and loud, but not annoying. Thank you for your help folks!

94RS

No fucks given.
Loud = annoying when it comes to Honda exhausts.

If you want one that sounds good and doesn’t look like a potato launcher, look into the Apexi WS2. Be prepared to spend around $700 though

quickmr2

So is there a major difference between a Greddy and a DNA exhaust from Amazon? Keep in mind the car has a salvage title and is with like 2500 bucks.

94RS

No fucks given.
Greddy is a well established brand that makes quality products.

DNA is basically eBay trash with a name put to it... if you only plan on spending less than 200 on a catback, just keep your stock exhaust.

94RS

No fucks given.
Sounds alright from the few sound clips I watched. Only concern would be droning at highway speeds, but if that doesn’t bother you, then I say go for it.

quickmr2

I think I’ll just go with that one. I don’t want to beat a dead horse here. I really appreciate all your feedback. Thank you and have a great day!

94RS

No fucks given.
Hks is damn good. Like I said, you can’t go wrong with it unless droning is a concern

R13

The other asshole
Hks hi-power will be kinda loudish and ricey, but the quality is good none the less.