New: VIP Lounge

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
You are a fucktard. I think you're misunderstanding. Fucktard.
:shock::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::rolf::rolf::rolf:
ok for one i am not a stupid ricer fuck. i do not race i only make my car look good i could two shits less on how fast it is but let me tell u this it is very fast and is only getting faster and looking better thanks to my knowlege and know how to work, tune modify, and install everything i offer throught my shop . i am the founder and president of a legit import car club in the kc metro area and as as gtfo this forum i dont think so so ur stupid little ass can kiss my ass u will see i know alot about integras and all cars as i own my own aftermarket and parts shop so no im not immature and im not a stupid ricer fuck for the last time plus if u are going to sit here and talk shit on my like u guys r doing now then i will never donate to you guys even though i had planned on donating alot to the site so i guess u have ruined that already so sad for you i hope u read this and realize u just lost lots of money from donations nice going fucktard maybe if all of u can appoligize for the shit talking on me then i might still donate to the site
honestly... if i felt you were intelligent enough to own/run your own shop, or touch your own car without fucking it up... i might apologise... but its obvious that based on your grammar you really are a stupid fuck... if not a stupid RICER fuck. can we get the name of your car club? so we can check it out and see if your BSing or not... and the 5 dollars you were gonna donate? ill make up for that here in a lil bit
people are not getting the point of the vip lounge and the lack of use it gets
its cause of all the spam we got when we had a titty thread
nope, I havent done it yet.
lol i love the honesty

Pugnap00

Why so serious?
I know you guys r smart as hell when it comes to these cars but damn at least have some respect for the guys who dont know as much as u do i mean its kinda fucked up that u make them have to have 500 legit helpfull post and 1 year membership to get into the vip u r not anybetter than anyone else is on here so grow up and get over yourselfs vip lounge wtf i can easly come up with 500 post that are legit and helpful but who gives a rats ass cause seriously u need to get off ur high horse and take a step back and look how stupid and nieve u are being

AmberLynne

ok for one i am not a stupid ricer fuck. i do not race i only make my car look good i could two shits less on how fast it is but let me tell u this it is very fast and is only getting faster and looking better thanks to my knowlege and know how to work, tune modify, and install everything i offer throught my shop . i am the founder and president of a legit import car club in the kc metro area and as as gtfo this forum
ok I'm a bit confused bc in the below bitching rant you were bitching about how we don't teach people w. lesser post, and we should to those who know less. I

I know you guys r smart as hell when it comes to these cars but damn at least have some respect for the guys who dont know as much as u do i mean its kinda fucked up that u make them have to have 500 legit helpfull post and 1 year membership to get into the vip u r not anybetter than anyone else is on here so grow up and get over yourselfs vip lounge wtf i can easly come up with 500 post that are legit and helpful but who gives a rats ass cause seriously u need to get off ur high horse and take a step back and look how stupid and nieve u are being
wouldn't be complaining if you weren't that guy.

Ballerin1

ok for one i am not a stupid ricer fuck. i do not race i only make my car look good i could two shits less on how fast it is but let me tell u this it is very fast and is only getting faster and looking better thanks to my knowlege and know how to work, tune modify, and install everything i offer throught my shop . i am the founder and president of a legit import car club in the kc metro area and as as gtfo this forum i dont think so so ur stupid little ass can kiss my ass u will see i know alot about integras and all cars as i own my own aftermarket and parts shop so no im not immature and im not a stupid ricer fuck for the last time plus if u are going to sit here and talk shit on my like u guys r doing now then i will never donate to you guys even though i had planned on donating alot to the site so i guess u have ruined that already so sad for you i hope u read this and realize u just lost lots of money from donations nice going fucktard maybe if all of u can appoligize for the shit talking on me then i might still donate to the site
Way to act like a professional business owner. That's all I have to say.

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
for the last time...VIP lounge is the same thign as the lounge...all we do is post in anything goes...thats all...well the good threads are inactive now lol