Noneed2hate's Build '01 LS integra

Noneed2Hate

I need to run my tires at 40 psi normally, so if there a percentage I need to add or take out? or is 36psi the general rule of thumb regardless?

Noneed2Hate

Haven't updated this thread in a while, but I'm in the process of getting a good seat/wheel/rollcage set up.

So far I've got the Corbeau Forza Sport seat, NRG hub/quick release, as well as a Momo Mod 8 wheel.

Next up on the chopping blocks of tasks is to install my roll bar/cage which should be done in a couple of weeks as well as the Takata Harness I got. I will also finally be installing the Energy Suspension Master Bushing set I got a while back and Hawk HPS pads that I've had sitting around as well.

Noneed2Hate

Half Cage has been put in as well as the bushings, HPS pads, and Takata Harness. Also got new ties rods, boots for said tie rods, steering rack boots, and a new clutch master cylinder.

It's starting to come along nicely. Now that suspension and safety are more or less out of the way, the step will be towards giving this car some more power. Not quite sure what path I'll be taking in regards to that but we'll see.

Last edited: