Noneed2hate's NISMO Juke Build Thread

Noneed2Hate

I guess I'll start a thread on stuff I add for this car.

Car is a 2014 Nismo Juke with a 6Spd M/T and about 40k miles on the clock.

So far I've added just a few things and I'll update this thread as it comes along.

Engine:
- Fast Religion FMIC
- Manny Mounts up and lower motor mounts
- Injen SRI
- GReddy EVO GT Catback Exhaust

Suspension
- Stillen Front strut bar

Next mods I plan is a new oil feed line as the OEM one is trash and gets clogged easily leading to the ball bearings in the turbo to self-destruct from oil starvation. A down pipe is a must as the current OEM has a really harsh 120 degree angle. I'll be lowering the car on coilovers and get a new set of wheels as well. Hopefully I can get everything done in that order.

Pictures below: _DSC1004Small.jpg _DSC1013Small.jpg 36818343_10214608133409948_6841337845408333824_n.jpg
36795461_10214601871693409_4446266448238608384_n.jpg
36754141_10214601655568006_3261739791128985600_n.jpg JukeExhaust2.jpg

Noneed2Hate

Did you ever straighten out that FMIC?
sooooo funny thing is that I actually put the intercooler on upside down haha. I haven't fixed it yet though. Too lazy :p Next time my bumper comes off for whatever reason though I'll get it straightened out.

94RS

No fucks given.
Upside down or backwards? I imagine if it’s upside down, it would still be crooked and hang below the bumper.

Is the inlet/outlet at two different heights? Hard to tell from an iPhone screen [emoji23]

Noneed2Hate

Upside down or backwards? I imagine if it’s upside down, it would still be crooked and hang below the bumper.

Is the inlet/outlet at two different heights? Hard to tell from an iPhone screen [emoji23]
It's upside down, the inlet/outlet are sitting way lower than they should be. Everything bolts up just find so I thought it was good.

Noneed2Hate

A few updates for this thing:
-Installed the Lightweight crank pulley

Got a new oil feed line for the turbo that I'll be installing since they OEM ones are prone to clog up causing the turbo to fail.

I got a 2J Racing Downpipe and Midpipe to complete the exhaust set up.

Additionally, I'm getting an Uprev remote tune, and hopefully will be getting a dyno tune once I've found a good shop.

94RS

No fucks given.
Probably sits around the same height as my SS, maybe a tiny bit higher. [emoji1744]‍[emoji3603] LEDGlow is bright as shit though, I think you’ll be good even at stock height.

Noneed2Hate

Probably sits around the same height as my SS, maybe a tiny bit higher. [emoji1744]‍[emoji3603] LEDGlow is bright as shit though, I think you’ll be good even at stock height.
Honestly I might as well. Judging by the new car scene norms these days it couldn't be any worse.

94RS

No fucks given.
Honestly I might as well. Judging by the new car scene norms these days it couldn't be any worse.
If you’re going by what’s normal in the car scene, you’re doing it wrong [emoji23]

A $60 underglow kit is still better than looking like everyone else with airbags, a wrap and plastidipped “stance y0” knockoff wheels with stretched tires [emoji1787]

These are the two I have on the Cobalt. Will need a fuseable links for each one.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B003ENDQ3I/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_awdo_t1_kE-kCbVQZWEGD

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B000I04Z7Q/ref=cm_sw_r_sms_awdo_t1_oF-kCbG16T8NM

Noneed2Hate

Installed my 2J Racing Downpipe and Midpipe finally. Took me about 16 hours because I just broke a lot of stuff and had issues while installing lol

Noneed2Hate

Additionally installed a newer/better oil feed line. The OEM ones are extremely narrow, clog easily and lead to premature turbo failure.