Nor Cal Treasure Island Meet 2014

Terbong_aswit

Treasure Island 2014

Yes, we went Oakland and went around looking for parking and then I got lost...and that was it for me...I went home :/
Yes we also went lake Merritt and couldnt find anybody so decided to just go home. We were approach by the cop there at treasure Island asked us if we were there for the car meet the guy in the G1 told cop we're just taking pictures of the bridge haha! Cop left ...

Isco

haha...everything was going right a lot of cars arriving, weather just perfect...until cops got there, i dont know if they found a spot in oakland later but treasure island was a perfect spot!

The Kev

Vtec? I have V-TAK! Son..
Park security had to shut down the meet, because there was a wine tasting gathering. Long story short, rich people kicked us out. For what its worth, it was fun just getting out of house n meeting up. IIt was fun driving around Lake Merritt. There was a crime scene few blocks from Merritt, down Grand Ave. Sorry I didnt get to introduce myself to everyone at Treasure Island. We need to meet up again soon.

XjoEnX

This is Thanh here, Joe let me borrow his account to post some pics. Wanted to say it was nice to meet everyone that I did there. 8) On to the pics, enjoy:

Had to post my S2K first :)

Joe

Andy

Dylan

Isaac

Darwin I believe

Patrick

Nixon

Junior

Terbong_aswit

Treasure island 2014

Im glad it still turned out good for you guys sadly me and my daughter didnt now where to go we kept going around the lake and didnt find any tegs so we decided to go home.

ssbpdc2R

hahha! Caught us in acting... The guy with the Green ej8 civic coupe is my brother bob (aka theguywiththeagreencivic) but ill start calling him Darwin lol

R13

The other asshole
You misspelled Dillon's name and forgot to mention Dylan's under Patrick. :p lol

Sent from my toaster

Last edited:

Isco

Agree we should meet up again!

Park security had to shut down the meet, because there was a wine tasting gathering. Long story short, rich people kicked us out. For what its worth, it was fun just getting out of house n meeting up. IIt was fun driving around Lake Merritt. There was a crime scene few blocks from Merritt, down Grand Ave. Sorry I didnt get to introduce myself to everyone at Treasure Island. We need to meet up again soon.

XjoEnX

This was the only photo I took at the meet..... jk. This was my favorite photo I took at the meet though before we were booted from Treasure Island. Issac's car is so beautiful in person :thumbs up

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Slam burglars were supposed to have a meet / BBQ the same day. What happened was someone who I will not name decided to call the park enforcement and make up some bs about the slam burglars BBQ. This got their event canceled and thusly ours too. We essentially were collateral damage.

R13

The other asshole
That's like something that would happen around here :(

People suck, Still looked like a good time though despite the abrupt ending.

Sent from my toaster