Nor Cal Treasure Island Meet 2014

Ryan659

Slam burglars were supposed to have a meet / BBQ the same day. What happened was someone who I will not name decided to call the park enforcement and make up some bs about the slam burglars BBQ. This got their event canceled and thusly ours too. We essentially were collateral damage.
Damn children.

R13

The other asshole
Whose light blue jdm teg is that? Looks familiar.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
Sorry for the confusion guys. It's a bummer we got the boot. Next event will be better organized, we just had no way of knowing that was going to happen.
We all ended up at 7th Street, ironically. Lol. Feels weird to be at the park without worrying about cops coming and video taping our cars and writing down license plates. Chill little spot, basically had it all to ourselves.

JustinMcGee1

I like Hondas
Jeez cops around there sound like assholes. I don't think we have ever had a cop come to a meet around here.

OGstackadoIIa

TEAM LlGHTSPEED RACING
I spoke with the head security guard just now and thanked them for being respectful to us and letting us hang out for a bit, and he thanked us for not making a big deal out of it and being understanding of their job. He put me in touch with the planning manager of treasure island, so I'll talk to him about potentially having a full on car show there with vendor booths, food, and prizes this summer.

XjoEnX

Nice pics guys! Here's some more. Some edited and cleaned, some cropped, some I didn't do anything with. I'm employing a new principle at car meets: Stop treating it like a photoshoot. Just snap and post :)

ssbpdc2R

Was so busy talking with members at treasure island didn't have a chance to line up and take a nice bay shot! Only stopped in front of bay bridge for less than a minute but was just so excited to finally meet everyone on here! Till next time