Northwest Roll Call

SoundEfx

Aright, these are my sleeves. Lets see if anyone can identify them. ( Please let them be worth something )

dlo253

why not? haha typical jam nut setup, just like GC. They work just fine.

LoweredDC4

Jimmy
Tru harts are okay. I got the lowering springs and struts cuz I was on a budget. They definitely aren't an upgrade lol

SoundEfx

I just want to get rid of these sleeves.

The more I look at them, the more I think "What the hell am I driving on?" I have never has sleeves before and every time I see a picture of them, they look unsafe.

Another thing is due to the fact that I didn't put these one, I don't know if they are on properly or not.
Also, based on the other work on the car, the PO was a cheap bastard.

So I rather cheap coilovers that I can roll on for a while rather than something unknown AND cheap.

dlo253

They look to be installed correctly. They are perfectly safe haha. Mine came with the same sleeves and I've been beatin on em pretty hard for 4 years with no problems. Need to finish buying my suspension parts to get rid of all the shit from the PO also, but dont buy some other cheap stuff as a temporary fix, realistically there is no problem. Buy those coils off of is3 maybe?

22nd meet will be at Sprinker Park @ 4PM. Will have more info in our thread when I get a chance.

SoundEfx

I looked up IS3's coilovers and only ballers could afford those....lol

Another thing too is that I am not looking for a high spring rate on the coilovers. The ones I have on the other car is 6K and I like that comfort, so 12K would have me rattling my teeth when I drive over pebbles...lol