Northwest Roll Call

dlo253

Damn, never even posted in here!
All over WA, from the 253 to the 425 haha.
Cascade Honda Crew, come check us out and join the movement!

Teggyarmy

Name: Felix
From Ft lewis WA
its not home but its where i live now!!

If you can't stand behind our troops feel free to stand in front! Or shut the fuckup!

dlo253

Shouldn't the NW threads be jumping right about now.

It's summer and the sun is actually out.
Yeah no shit haha, the few months we actually get nice weather......
There hasn't been shit goin on around here. Me and a couple of my boys went cruising last night. Out of the 4 known meet spots we went to, nobody was out.. And only saw maybe 5 or so cars while rollin...

SoundEfx

Damn, when and where was this roll out you speak of?

My teg isn't ready because I am in the middle of de-ricing it ( I don't want anyone to think that I actually put on the current parts ) but I'll roll in my other car.

dlo253

Yeah that night was a bust. We were just rollin around puyallup checkin the usual spots. We only saw like 2 or 3 cars even while driving lol. Other than our line up.

SoundEfx

Too bad you guys are so far south. I might have rolled but don't feel like driving for almost an hour, alone to the meeting spot.
That is boring as hell to do.

dlo253

Where you at? Skid is up in like Lynwood and a couple other up in Marysville.
Just bring a friend or some good music! We wanna do another Granite Falls run next summer, feel free to roll along.

SoundEfx

I am in Bothell, so I probably passed 'Skid' a few times.....LOL

I don't even know where Granite Falls is located...:(

dlo253

I agree.. shit even on our crew forum theres only a select few who keep convo going lol.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
Name: IS3_FTW
City: Tacoma
1st: 01 IS300
2nd: 98 GSR(jan 25)

I have owned my IS300 for over 7 yrs. Baught it stock, modified it for looks, then brought it back to stock again. Sold just about every aftermarket parts so I can save up to buy my 2nd car.

Im looking to get an alarm with remote start. Does anyone know a shop that will do an install on a manual transmission?

BTW...SEAHAWKS!!!!!!! NFC CHAMPS!!!!

Is Sherman a bit pissed lol