Northwest Roll Call

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
I am in Bothell, so I probably passed 'Skid' a few times.....LOL

I don't even know where Granite Falls is located...:(
Oh sh*t. I haven't been on this thread in a grip lol. I live in everett now. What do you drive? And granite falls is eadt of lake stevens, which is east and north of everett. Granite is about 30 min away from everett/bothell. Why don't you come to our meet this coming saturday the 25th? Starts at 4. It's down in puyallup, but it's not too bad of a drive, especially on saturday, not so much traffic :)

SoundEfx

My car isn't ready for meets as there is ALOT of un-ricing to do...lol
I'm talking 18" rims WITH a suv stance....:facepalm:

When it is worthy, I'll show up but I'm an ole head, so I will lay back.

SoundEfx

97 LS.
Tried hunting down a GSR for months but the cheapest I found was 5.5K for a beat up pos.
Then when I finally found one, I did a car fax and it was in pieces not too long before, yet the seller had a clean title.

So when this fixer-upper showed up, I jumped on it.

SoundEfx

I was looking for almost 7 months and couldn't take it any more, especially the scammers messing with the mileage.
Selling the car with 100K on the odemeter and a car fax showing 145K five years earlier....lol...

I don't have a shop to work on my car so I couldn't afford to buy one with too many issues.

With my luck, if I look now I might find a few good ones, but I don't mind my little LS.

dlo253

Why were all the fair priced GSRs around when you were looking? I aint finding much. Oh well, hopefully I wont have to look for one anyways.

SoundEfx

Skid is probably a baller who owns his own shop. That is why he could pick up any GSR and not have to worry about anything....

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Skid is probably a baller who owns his own shop. That is why he could pick up any GSR and not have to worry about anything....
Hahaha! I wish! I live in apartment. If I had to do any hardcore work it'd have to be done at Dlo's crib, and I ain't about to be like "hey Dlo, just gonna clutter your garage for like...6 months, you cool with that right?" Lol. Plus I live off of $200 every paycheck after all my bills are paid. So I had to get something that was already clean with a few major things done to it. I think I just got hella, HELLA lucky...had my mechanic check out the Gs-r before I got it. He, marc, and Dlo all told me to buy it. I was trying to get them to talk me out of it so I wouldn't get screwed over lol.

Like I said...HELLA lucky :D

SoundEfx

I hear you man and I respect that.
DLO must be a good friend because he could have said 'Yeh, don't get that shyt.' Then next week go buy it for himself....lol

I am in a hoa area, so I can't even change my oil....(mad)

Currently looking for a place to rent so that I can actually work on my car and not pay a mechanic / shop over $110 and hour.

dlo253

Haha, I try. Our goal is to have a tight knit group of friends that are always there when needed and willing to help one another however possible. Even if that limits our numbers.... Instead of having a huge well known crew with 100 dbags. Lol.

SoundEfx

Now that, I fuccing respect.

The young tuner world is unfortunately known for the idiots that have our cars.

They could mess up the simplest meet for no sensible reason.

If you're known by the local cops as a 'chill' group that doesn't cause any trouble and obeys the law, they don't mess with you.

Infact, some business don't mind meets because it actually brings in business / money. But it has to be the right group.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
I was in the same boat looking for either a 97+ prelude sh or an integra gsr. finally, almost a yr looking, found a 98 gsr with 150k in almost pristine condition. Car faxed it and everything is legit, including the miles. Its tough trying to find a non rebuilt integra now days, or some kid trying to scam on miles with a different cluster. I wasn't in a hurry, so patience was a benefit ;)