Northwest Roll Call

SoundEfx

You two should play the lotto or something, because you two are some lucky bastards....lol....

I have little patience but the funny thing is that I wouldn't have minded a rebuilt or a swapped engine. I simply didn't like the mileage tampering.

Jus be honest.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
anyone want to chip in $10 each on the next mega million? split it evenly

does anyone know of any local shops that will install a remote start on a manual?

Just asking

SoundEfx

anyone want to chip in $10 each on the next mega million? split it evenly

does anyone know of any local shops that will install a remote start on a manual?

Just asking
That would take alot of trust. Good luck as me and some of my friends to that.
It has to be over 40million before we 'play'.

Anyone have an LS valve cover for sale? It doesn't have to be perfect.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
question about badges. if I remove the vtec badge below the right taillight and the A badges on the hood and hatch, would there be holes, or will it be clean without holes?

MiketheDyke

My job is clean toilets
question about badges. if I remove the vtec badge below the right taillight and the A badges on the hood and hatch, would there be holes, or will it be clean without holes?
The two A's and the ACURA emblem on the rear will have holes when you remove them. I'm not sure about the dohc vtec badge though.

Sent from my phone

dlo253

Now that, I fuccing respect.

The young tuner world is unfortunately known for the idiots that have our cars.

They could mess up the simplest meet for no sensible reason.

If you're known by the local cops as a 'chill' group that doesn't cause any trouble and obeys the law, they don't mess with you.

Infact, some business don't mind meets because it actually brings in business / money. But it has to be the right group.
Yeah, unfortunately.. We are trying to weed those ones out and find the other ones who aren't and try to give the scene some better rep. What I always see messing up meets tho is these bastards who think they are cool with their big trucks that come do burnouts and s***.

Pretty sure there aren't any holes behind the vtec badge.

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Yeah, unfortunately.. We are trying to weed those ones out and find the other ones who aren't and try to give the scene some better rep. What I always see messing up meets tho is these bastards who think they are cool with their big trucks that come do burnouts and s***.
Lol, I remember that day! Haha

dlo253

Shit dude you shoulda been at the meet before that up by the Puyallup walmart. some fag almost flipped his truck tryin to look cool. shit was hilarious tho.

SoundEfx

I would pay to see that. All I would do after is point and laugh....lol
All you need to tell the cops is "That jack azz isn't with us."

dlo253

Hell yeah!! It's about that time..
Got my shit together and am finally driving it. So nice!! Now I need to find time to wash it because it is SOO dirty!!!! Hahah.

SoundEfx

You could always find time to wash it.
I have to find time and the 'know how' to put on some LCAs and front upper control arms WITHOUT a garage...:(

dlo253

Hopefully Sunday haha. I would do it after work today but I gotta run to Facetuned. Gonna start planning a traction bar. Then they will go into production :).
Oh boy, that shit is always fun with no garage......

SoundEfx

Tell me about it...:(

You lucky bastard for living close to facetuned.

Well, maybe it's a good thing I don't live too close because I would be in there everyday buying something....LOL