Northwest Roll Call

dlo253

Hahah yeah, it is maybe a 1-2 minute drive, lol. If it wasnt for there always being a shitload of traffic on Steele St.

dlo253

Yeah, go check em out! Gonna go back down there tomorrow and throw my car on the lift and start taking some measurements and all that good stuff. Gotta start finding DA drivers now to buy these beauties. Top notch work from Tony, no doubt.

paoloDa92

Integra owner here comung from Vancouver Washington!

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
You could always find time to wash it.
I have to find time and the 'know how' to put on some LCAs and front upper control arms WITHOUT a garage...:(
You looking for front camber kit? I have a set of skunk2 pro series plus for sale. Haven't made a thread on here cause I don't really want to do the whole shipping thing, but you're local...I would have a set of srr LCAs for sale to if the f***ing thieves hadn't taken them!

Integra owner here comung from Vancouver Washington!
What up paolo! I'm about to go check out your thread. I see there was an update :)

Last edited:

SoundEfx

You looking for front camber kit? I have a set of skunk2 pro series plus for sale. Haven't made a thread on here cause I don't really want to do the whole shipping thing, but you're local...I would have a set of srr LCAs for sale to if the f***ing thieves hadn't taken them!
Sorry to hear about the thieves. Kill them ALL!!!

You guys seem to have everything I needed. LCA's, Front camber kit, coilovers. Unfortunately I already got the LCA's and front camber kit, but I still need the rear camber kit.

Hook a bro up!!!!

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
Sorry to hear about the thieves. Kill them ALL!!!

You guys seem to have everything I needed. LCA's, Front camber kit, coilovers. Unfortunately I already got the LCA's and front camber kit, but I still need the rear camber kit.

Hook a bro up!!!!
I only had the stock one on my LS :(