Northwest Roll Call

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
aight. once you make more blanks, let me know. Im deciding if i want a blank one, or a personal design, or maybe just go with CHC to represant the crew :???:

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
If you want a CHC one you gotta join up. CHC cam seals are for members only if I remember correctly :)

SoundEfx

IS3, why not join?

They are the only group that actually sound legit and not like a bunch of up-tight you know whats.

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
IS3, why not join?

They are the only group that actually sound legit and not like a bunch of up-tight you know whats.
To be honest, there hasnt been any meets to see what theyre all about.
Plus, I wouldnt join right away. Been down that road on joining a crew. They said, we are going to meet up at least twice a week and so on and so forth. Found out, its really the opposite. No meets and all they cared about was fame at shows :roll:

Skidmarks

Cascade Honda Crew
To be honest, there hasnt been any meets to see what theyre all about.
Plus, I wouldnt join right away. Been down that road on joining a crew. They said, we are going to meet up at least twice a week and so on and so forth. Found out, its really the opposite. No meets and all they cared about was fame at shows :roll:
Lol thats shitty. During the off season we hardly meet up. We do one every other month cause of the crappy weather. We got one coming up this month though. The 25th I believe?... the initial plan was to do a photo shoot out at alki beach, but some of our members (marc lol) work saturdays, so we're not meeting till 4. And by that time we've lost most the day light. So now we're deciding what else we want to do that day.

You're more than welcome to come check us out. You too efx, rice and all :)

dlo253

What he said! Haha I just posted in our thread regarding locations lol.
That's the one thing that sucks about having a car club in WA.......

SoundEfx

I most likely will show up. Just try really hard to not laugh and point at me. You could do one or the other, but not both....LOL

Well it depends on what the meet is about. If it's to have a photoshoot, then you might have to wait until summer for that.
Also, it gives peeps, ( mostly me ) more time to get their car looking legit.

But if the meet is just a simple get-together, burger, shakes or what ever else, that can happen anytime, anywhere.

If you think having a car crew in WA is hard, try having one on the East coast.

dlo253

Hmmm... To point, or to laugh? That's a tough one man!! :lol:

Honestly, it will probly be just a get together type meet just to hang out and bs. We always usually end up taking pics either way lol. Probly just gonna find a park with a covered area just in case, then bbq. Usually what we always end up doing, nuthn wrong with that!

Yeah, that would suck too... This rain is already bad enough!

DCiFound

SEAHAWKS!!
my car isnt photo worthy yet. Its not bad, but she could use a bath and wax. food is always good, and will bring out anyone who likes free food ;)

Efx, you will be fine. I seen worse at shows. Mismatched colored body kits.

dlo253

No biggie, non members park at the end of the line anyways.. Plus, your car ain't even ugly!
Free food?!?! Yeeeah right! This is a team effort haha, everybody brings something to help, or they starve!!! Hahahaha.

SoundEfx

I now understand why some dating sites are so successful. It's due to the pictures people post...lol.
Wait until you guys see this pos in the day light with your own eyes. You all would either drive away and disown me as an integra owner and never tell me where any of the other meets are or die from laughter.....LOL

I am down for where ever and when ever the meet is, especially if it's just to meet, greet and bs.

And hell yeh to the BBQ. ( I'll bring napkins... Just kidding. )

dlo253

Hahaha that's right!
Yeah, were gonna tell this ricer false locations!!! I kid, I kid..
Right on. It is on the 22nd at 4:00. We are discussing location ideas over on our forum, will keep everybody over here posted as well.