Nostradamus 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

GroceryGettinDB7

GHK ALL DAY!!
I'm sure most of you have heard rumors and what not about 2012 being the last day or being one to remember, if not search it or check out some links below. I was watching a special on the History Channel last night about it, and wow.....some of the things they had discovered and prophets like Nostradamus have predicted is amazing. I mean he predicted things happening years way ahead of his time, i mean look at the things that have been happening the last 10 years, 911 attacts, Katrina, the biggest hurricane on record, almost as big as the gulf of mexico, the tsunami in 2004 that killed 150,000 people, our bad economy shits getting crazy. I don't know just something to think about, thought it was really interesting, check it out.

http://www.history.com/content/armageddon/

http://www.2012endofdays.org/general...nd-of-days.php

DA6righthand

Registered Badass
i think some people overreact. BUT i think there is a srious change of a major epidemic. especially with the way people travel, something could get transported across the globe before we know it. i've been watching Armegedon week too..

btw, the major problem with Katrina wasn't Katrinna, it was the levee's that were breeched.

another thing, as the Planet warms up the hurricanes will get stronger. Hurricanes feed off of warm water, warmer water = hardcore hurricanes. not only will hurricanes intensify but so will other forms of weather. records show there was only a 10°C difference that has us where we're at now and the last ice age.

Last edited:

Ghost

Global warming is going to happen either way, it's a natural cycle of the planet... the people of this world in the last 100 years (the industral age) have contributed to speed the process.
Yea, it's kind of wierd, the writings of Nostradamus ...
How about the rumblings in Yellowstone lately ... i haven't searched but history says it's due (plus or minus 100 years). Could it blow most of the continental U.S. ? Another reason you all should live a happy, righteous life... your ticket could get puched anytime.

chrisjames

chrisjames
i think some people overreact. BUT i think there is a srious change of a major epidemic. especially with the way people travel, something could get transported across the globe before we know it. i've been watching Armegedon week too..

btw, the major problem with Katrina wasn't Katrinna, it was the levee's that were breeched.
another thing, as the Planet warms up the hurricanes will get stronger. Hurricanes feed off of warm water, warmer water = hardcore hurricanes. not only will hurricanes intensify but so will other forms of weather. records show there was only a 10°C difference that has us where we're at now and the last ice age.
that and it took FEMA 5 days to get water to the superdome.

TegyDriverYaDig

i drive YA DIGGG
i find it funny that every year i hear the worlds gonna end.
if it ends it ends no need in worrying about it lol

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
Global warming is going to happen either way, it's a natural cycle of the planet... the people of this world in the last 100 years (the industral age) have contributed to speed the process.
Yea, it's kind of wierd, the writings of Nostradamus ...
How about the rumblings in Yellowstone lately ... i haven't searched but history says it's due (plus or minus 100 years). Could it blow most of the continental U.S. ? Another reason you all should live a happy, righteous life... your ticket could get puched anytime.
exactly how i feel
i find it funny that every year i hear the worlds gonna end.
if it ends it ends no need in worrying about it lol
you siad it brother

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
You can find just as many scientists who think manmade global warming is real and happening, as you can scientists who say the Earth warms and cools naturally and we are just being egotistical to even think we can change the natural cycle with anything we do. Truth is, no one knows for sure. Another truth: The average global temperature dropped in 2008, and has dropped every year the last 8 years. Which is why your can hear the terminology has been changed from global warming to climate change. Al Gore's movie is full of distortions, don't believe it. He's at Michael Moore's level.

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
The major problem with Katrina is common sense. Just think for a second.....Sea level: the level at which the sea water sits.

You have houses in a city that sits below sea level. Hmmmm, there is supposed to be water here.....maybe I shouldn't live here.

Who would ever guess that water would find it's way to places that are at or below sea level. Honestly, everyone can blame it on whatever they want to. But the reality is, you have lungs, not gills to breathe. You shouldn't be living below sea level, it's meant to hold water

Last edited:

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
The major problem with Katrina is common sense. Just think for a second.....Sea level: the level at which the sea water sits.

You have houses in a city that sits below sea level. Hmmmm, there is supposed to be water here.....maybe I shouldn't live here.

Who would ever guess that water would find it's way to places that are at or below sea level. Honestly, everyone can blame it on whatever they want to. But the reality is, you have lungs, not gills to breathe. You shouldn't be living below sea level, it's meant to hold water
yeah but where that city is is historic. and no one wants to just up and move a historic city to a place that isnt its original location. thats why they wasted their time with the leveys and stuff. but im also not disagreeing with you

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
yeah but where that city is is historic. and no one wants to just up and move a historic city to a place that isnt its original location. thats why they wasted their time with the leveys and stuff. but im also not disagreeing with you
Galveston, TX was historic as well. But when it got whacked by hurricane and killed thousands upon thousands it didn't take a genius to decide to just move the whole operation north to Houston and dig a ship channel. That way you can have the port and not live in a fish bowl

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
Galveston, TX was historic as well. But when it got whacked by hurricane and killed thousands upon thousands it didn't take a genius to decide to just move the whole operation north to Houston and dig a ship channel. That way you can have the port and not live in a fish bowl
have you ever spoken to a cajun? they arent exactly the rocket scientists you spoke of before... :lol:

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
the french quarters had no flooding. the rest of the city flooded like mad. i saw a house moved at least 300 feet where a levey broke .cars were stuck up in trees.it was terrible. who is the idiot that designed the city in a flood plane. no one can predict the end of the world. but what would theendof theworld be?

GroceryGettinDB7

GHK ALL DAY!!
Not trying to cause any problems, which everyone's been cool about the topic. I just saw this on the history channel on Sunday and i thought it was really interesting and wanted to share. :)

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I watched the Nostradamus show too, some of it was interesting, some of it I've heard before. I watched the Seven Deadly Sins shows the week before too, those was more interesting. Us Roman Catholics were NUTTY back in the day about sinning. Glad I didn't live in that time, what a miserable existence.

Yes, the Mayans were on point, no doubt.

So Nostradamus says December 21st, 2012 something is going down, hope I'm still around to see what it is. Not saying that I'm dying or anything, but tomorrow is promised to nobody.

Status
Not open for further replies.