November '08 ROTM Winner: Mark Pones

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Well being a Honda person, I assume you are jumping the Subaru bandwagon like the rest do? That seems like the next step of almost every Honda person :lol:

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Well being a Honda person, I assume you are jumping the Subaru bandwagon like the rest do? That seems like the next step of almost every Honda person :lol:
I'm usually jump to another Honda. Lol! Honda for life!

Cheesenip

I <3 2.4l's
psh...ill get another neon..I dont know why but I love the little things..and they do have a pretty decent racing back ground that almost no one knows about

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
psh...ill get another neon..I dont know why but I love the little things..and they do have a pretty decent racing back ground that almost no one knows about
I know about racing Neons...

TeggyBear_Ls

90 EF LS/V 95 DC4
Subaru's are awesome! If I didn't love Subaru's and haven't been planning on one for the past 2-3 years, i'd probably get an Eclipse GSX LOL. I'd love to have a 1G DSM..... With only a couple mods you can extract a ton of power from them....

99sil-teg

Jointhe Wingless Movement
If I get rid of the teg I'm getting a BMW hands down.... but living in MO i would have to buy a 4x4 too lol