November '13 ROTM Winner - Integraguy04

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Yeah To be honest if it wasn't a track car I wouldn't have a park bench on it lol - for a street daily driver I love the look of a type r wing

Sent from my iPhone 4S

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Are you running ARP rod bolts? and How high up are you revving? if you don't mind me asking..
the bottom end is 100% stock - car makes power till like 8500 but I don't rev it that high in the interest of protecting the motor - usually around the road course I rev around 8K or so - really depends on the course and if I have to drag out a gear or not...

Ive had it for around 5 years like this - just gotta take care of it and its a solid build..

since I added my oil cooler I have around 6 quarts of oil going through it so that will help as well.

Im all about protecting my engine while making it perform well - sooner or later I will switch it though to an ITR bottom end or rebuild the b20 bottom end with rod bolts...what I really wanna do is get a K24 in it stock with reflash and call it a day

96LSteg

Jemel
the bottom end is 100% stock - car makes power till like 8500 but I don't rev it that high in the interest of protecting the motor - usually around the road course I rev around 8K or so - really depends on the course and if I have to drag out a gear or not...

Ive had it for around 5 years like this - just gotta take care of it and its a solid build..

since I added my oil cooler I have around 6 quarts of oil going through it so that will help as well.

Im all about protecting my engine while making it perform well - sooner or later I will switch it though to an ITR bottom end or rebuild the b20 bottom end with rod bolts...what I really wanna do is get a K24 in it stock with reflash and call it a day
a K24 teg would be sweet!

dopematic

Congrats!! Well deserved!

Nice! that's awesome bro. Yeah my LSVtec is over 5+ years old but still running like a champ with a stock bottom end and revving up to 8k, though it has lost some compression due to the years of abuse =/

Yeah story of my life! I really wanna build a motor but can't decide on what to go with. Sometimes I just want a stock ITR motor then I want to build up a GSR then b20vtec pops into my head.. sigh.. Lol.

Integraguy04

CORNER CARVER
Congrats!! Well deserved!

Nice! that's awesome bro. Yeah my LSVtec is over 5+ years old but still running like a champ with a stock bottom end and revving up to 8k, though it has lost some compression due to the years of abuse =/

Yeah story of my life! I really wanna build a motor but can't decide on what to go with. Sometimes I just want a stock ITR motor then I want to build up a GSR then b20vtec pops into my head.. sigh.. Lol.
Decisions decisions... Lol

Sent from my iPhone 4S