obd question about 91 teg

boostedninja

sup i got a 91 teg shell. i need a full swap for it. can i put a obd2 96+ integra swap in my 91 da? if so what all do i need to finish my project. please help!!!

You can put the 96 motor in, you just have to convert it to OBD1.
What motor are you going with? That will determine how much work you have ahead of you and what parts you may need.

boostedninja

well i was looking a 96 integra ls with hydro clutch... heard it was a lil difficult to put in the hydro.... let me know

94dc4

My name matches again lol
You can put the 96 motor in, you just have to convert it to OBD1.
What motor are you going with? That will determine how much work you have ahead of you and what parts you may need.
Isn't the 96 motor OBD2?

Mildsquare

From the bay to LV
you can swap in the 96 motor and still keep it obd 0, you just need to run the b18a1 manifold,tb and you need to run some wiring from the temperature sensor, everything else is a straight swap over, g2ic has a small write up, I didn't do my car, but it's a b18b from a 96 ls and my car is a 91, you're better off going the obd 1 route though if you're going to change the motor. that way you don't have to do that later like i'm doing lol.
you can keep your cable trans or swap out for the hydro but you need the hydro mount kit and the hydro/lever conversion kit or just swap over straight to a hydraulic setup.

boostedninja

yea. i think im goin to go obd0 plug n play.. but damn the motor i was goin to get (96) full swap was only 1000. thanks for the info