October '12 ROTM Winner: Zawn

goofygamer

Very nice car! Didn't know there was a jdm itr cf door handle cover. Now I gotta go out and get one.

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
What a trip, the first 2 photos look 4 lug.

I want to meet people with a birthday in august on everyday of the month. Seems most of the people i know so far are early august. Must be all the a lot of early holiday sex.. post thanksgiving. lol

Last edited:

ZaWn

since when you got SWs?
Since I got the jdm 5-lug some time mid July. I had the wheels in my room for a week prior to the conversion.

What a trip, the first 2 photos look 4 lug.

I want to meet people with a birthday in august on everyday of the month. Seems most of the people i know so far are early august. Must be all the a lot of early holiday sex.. post thanksgiving. lol
Wth... lol. Mine is right in the middle of the month. XD.
If you are able to attend Button with the comptech lip, then you will have an additional person added on your August bday list. XP

PS: I'll post another picture if the wheel by itself.

-Z-

Last edited:

NemesisCBR

Boredest Member
haha i can see it in the third picture, was just odd that i couldnt tell in the first 2. Ill be at button. I hope it cools down by then.

My ex is on the 4th, her nephew the 10th, mine 9th, met a guy at my work who was the 10th, while eating dinner earlier a friend was there by coincidence and it was his moms birthday (10th), i know someone on the 5th and 11th but cant remember who and only on person late august that i also cant recall. lol August, best month of the year. :headbang: