October '12 ROTM Winner: Zawn

ixcocoyxi

RS owner
if God would drink milk and be lactose intolerant, he would shit this beast out and giveth to humans to enjoy.

Posted from my Microwave using Tapatalk

ZaWn

No need to spend a thousand on that, Joe.

A bottle of this:

Plus four of these (adding one to each wheel hub):

Equals sexiness five lug with SWs like this sexiness beast

LIKE. XD
this car should be called the green goblin...
Because of the green and purple color? Hehez
I'm planning on getting Project Kics purple lug nuts too from Japan. But it's drop shipped so I will have to wait for another month or so.

if God would drink milk and be lactose intolerant, he would s*** this beast out and giveth to humans to enjoy.

Posted from my Microwave using Tapatalk
Amen. XP

-Z-

ZaWn

This is right after I got home with my 5-lug conversion and before Dolla bought me new rubber with the correct size.

-Z-

ZaWn

Yes they are. So SW388s are manufactured by Desmond of Russia for Spoon Sports. Both are made by Desmond, but the SWs are slightly lighter than the Regamaster Evos.

-Z-

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
i always wondered but never knew haha do these still have the birth cirtificate?

ZaWn

I will be installing a comptech su-frame brace and Comptech adjustable rear sway bar some time this week before Button. 8)

-Z-

XjoEnX

Comptech is sweet stuff! I love Comptech parts. And you're more baller. I want them wheels.

ZaWn

Love Comptech, but they don't make as much parts for the teg nowadays. Many has been discontinued and now they changed their name to CT-Engineering.

-Z-