**Official 2012 East Coast Honda Meet Caravan**

omglook

Ahh...Da Honda Lifestyle
As you guys know the ECHM is VERY slowly approaching lol. I was just trying to see if there was anyone form the 757 area or the surrounding areas that wanted to meet up somewhere before hand and roll out together as a group. I was thinking somewhere in Hampton like Victory Blvd or something. Even if you're not in the surrounding area we could meet somewhere on the way. Here's the info below. Post up if you're wanting to take part in this. Let rep CI hard guys!

Official Info.
Date.
Saturday June 9, 2012

Location.
Meadow event park
13111 Dawn Blvd
Doswell, VA 23047

Driving Directions
I-95, Exit 98, one mile and a half east
of Kings Dominion.

Alternate
Route 301 to Route 30, west on Route
30 about 3 miles. Route 1 to Route 30,
east on Route 30 about 2 miles.

Last edited:

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
if i didnt live in richmond, or have to start setting up at 6 am for all you hooligans....id be in a caravan

95TegDC4

Depending on if I'm comfortable with the way my car looks, I'd definitely be going out there. Pm me?

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
i might be up for this even though its not around my way @ all, i need to get out of the state this year b4 i become a MASS murderer from the boredom

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Endo, we will be rolling down from md Friday night if you make it down to the pa/md line area. Feel free to cruise with us.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
Endo, we will be rolling down from md Friday night if you make it down to the pa/md line area. Feel free to cruise with us.
that sounds cool, i really hope my cars done by that time, it should but shit happens you know

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
I along with a couple of my friends are debating on coming down for this. I'd be trailering my car but they'll be crusing in theirs lol.

Sammich

if i didnt live in richmond, or have to start setting up at 6 am for all you hooligans....id be in a caravan
i get to come at whatever time i wanna go right 8)...if it comes may and i dont have coils, i'm cutting springs lolol

Kyle

All of us MD/PA guys could meet up and join up. What time would the caravan roll out? I plan on rolling with Mitch and all those PA people.

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
I'm thinking Friday night after work head down. All you md and pa and no guys Facebook or pm me and I'll keep us all in contact. Thinking meet Baltimore after work Friday. You pa guys like me can meet me up farther.

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
I'm thinking Friday night after work head down. All you md and pa and no guys Facebook or pm me and I'll keep us all in contact. Thinking meet Baltimore after work Friday. You pa guys like me can meet me up farther.
ill have a lot going on, but im down for a drink or two....so hmu.

hotel parties are fun too.

Kyle

Mitch, I looked quickly at your possible route and it looks like your gonna come 70 cut through route 29 and then hit 495 to 95. I can easily meet up at an exit off route 29. I'm gonna ask some local dudes if they plan on rolling down, they can join us up. You guys can PM me as well