**Official 2012 East Coast Honda Meet Caravan**

mendoza

Me and a couple friends are planning on going! Its a supper long trip so it better be worth it

osiris19

I'm thinking Friday night after work head down. All you md and pa and no guys Facebook or pm me and I'll keep us all in contact. Thinking meet Baltimore after work Friday. You pa guys like me can meet me up farther.
I may try and ride with you guys, but I may be going down with a friend and his Rex already.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

mendoza

That's some commitment. How far is the trip gonna take for you?
11 hours! Its a long trip but we've always wanted to go to one and since im gonna be leaving the country, we figured its now or never!

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
11 hours! Its a long trip but we've always wanted to go to one and since im gonna be leaving the country, we figured its now or never!
hey im almost on the same boat i have about a 10 hour drive if i go, going to try my best to get things together because i need to escape

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
The larger the caravan heading down Friday night the better. We can all get food and drinks down there. I'm leaving straight from work Friday night so some time around 530 I can meet anyone in the Towson/Baltimore, md area. Kyle I'll probably take 695 down to 95. Have your Rex friend roll with us.

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
The larger the caravan heading down Friday night the better. We can all get food and drinks down there. I'm leaving straight from work Friday night so some time around 530 I can meet anyone in the Towson/Baltimore, md area. Kyle I'll probably take 695 down to 95. Have your Rex friend roll with us.
If i go i'd be hitting i95 at some point

endo617

Rattle Can Technician
no...its a one day show. im off of work fri, sat, sun, mon....and im orgninizing the event.
sounds cool, what are people doing after the show, drinks, bar, game room(w/ drinks)? going to the show but what else is there to do you know

96tegra

Detailer/Mechanic
So are we gonna meet up in bmore and ride there? I live on the lower shore so its like 2 hrs to bmore for me. There isnt many teg guys around here.