**Official 2012 East Coast Honda Meet Caravan**

thenoxus1

Quick-Spool Racing LLC
Lol we can figure out a route. I figure it'll be a rolling caravan getting more people as it passes places

nathan_carmona

Gold Member
i should probably go down friday anyway since I think i gonna be on staff unless anything has changed since the last time I talked to ricky about it

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Still debating if I wanna venture down. The wife did just pick up an EP3 that would be much more enjoyable to drive to Va in, but I would get there and wish my car was there. Time to talk to a couple of my sponsors and see if they want to get a booth or something. Haha just mapquested it, its 7hr 52mins and 470miles away from my house...hmm think god I still got time to decide huh lol

Last edited:

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
Still debating if I wanna venture down. The wife did just pick up an EP3 that would be much more enjoyable to drive to Va in, but I would get there and wish my car was there. Time to talk to a couple of my sponsors and see if they want to get a booth or something. Haha just mapquested it, its 7hr 52mins and 470miles away from my house...hmm think god I still got time to decide huh lol
shoot me some info on your sponsors and ill contact them.

94rs-gharp

hey guys if i get the s2k i want ill come to ECHM! ill even do the ride in just give me dates in a private message 8urcivic if you wouldnt mind sir!

8urcivic

ONLY couches pull out!!!!
hey guys if i get the s2k i want ill come to ECHM! ill even do the ride in just give me dates in a private message 8urcivic if you wouldnt mind sir!
everything is on the first page man. bring a caravan of cars!!

remember, I asked if you needed extra staff and you said ya if I could make it to the meetings?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk
we are meeting in ashland on saturday at 6....shoot me a text