Official Donuts & Ice-cream Meet *5/4/07*

DOHCtor88

Anti-Drag racing crew #07
JDMxDB8 said:
Damn man, you're DC5 looks bangin! What's your name btw? I'm Matt.
I'm Dary by the way. I will post up pics of my Dc5 tomorrow. Plannin on taking a quick day time photoshoot of it. Im so in love with it!:lol:

Peruviann

oOoBanana said:
you guys should throw a meet in irvine and ill be there..haha but im too lazy to drive that far for now. ergh...

HAHAHh i drive to irvine every weekend to see my gf at uci and my friends i use to live in irvine by uci 63 miles from my house to irvine its not to bad of a drive

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Yeah come on Chanda you slacker. Show some CI love!

oOoBanana

haha...if Im super bored maybe I'll randomly drive out there Matt, but I have midterms and a bunch of hw to catch up on so we'll just have to wait and see, but it'll be nice to get in a few photoshot with your car :)

JDMxDB8

Raceline USA
Does anyone wanna buy my silver Mugen shift knob?

DOHCtor88

JDMxDB8 said:
Don't forget to give your Tegs a bath guys!
Just cleaned my interiors today, washed my car, and waxed my car! Took forever!! All good to go now!

DC2Integ

I ♥ My Integra
if im feeling crazy i might go out there i just got a new camera today. A Nikon D40x SLR ! might have to try it out.

b18c_teg

ahh damn don't know where to sing up lol here or on T-I =/. Well my bro is comming with me on his dc5 so see u guys there, DC2integ u should come down man.

DOHCtor88

b18c_teg said:
ahh damn don't know where to sing up lol here or on T-I =/. Well my bro is comming with me on his dc5 so see u guys there, DC2integ u should come down man.