Official DSLR Photography Thread

R13

The other asshole
Cars & Coffee was a flop this time around, but it's always good to hang out with John. He's been killing it with his Dakota lately

Didn't quite expect anyone to care, but the P320 has been popular on IG, even surfaced some old friends I haven't talked to in years so I'll post it up here too.

R13

The other asshole
I hate how they changed the Eclipse.
I don’t know the exact story behind the changes, but they’re all actual cars from the movies, just not the hero car that you see in most of the main shots showing lots of detail so that may be why so much stuff isn’t right on it.

I imagine the reason why that one has cheap ass vatozone sunpro gauges is because it was originally one of the cars that had stock interior during filming.

94RS

No fucks given.
The hero car had some cheap ass “Xtreme” gauges in it, but the added front splitter, wrong wheels, shift knob and even the steering wheel. Pretty sure it didn’t have a cage either.

You know how I am with details. That shit annoys the fuck outta me [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
I don’t think any two cars they had during filming were the same [emoji23]

The original car universal rented to build Brian’s eclipse had those wheels though, hell this may be that car.

jdmjim

nothing from nowhere
Yeah, me and charly horse aka John are sorta locals. He lives in pigeon forge now and I’m about an hour away [emoji23]
cool, we go there about every year, thats a diffrent eclipse from a couple years ago

94RS

No fucks given.
I don’t think any two cars they had during filming were the same [emoji23]

The original car universal rented to build Brian’s eclipse had those wheels though, hell this may be that car.

Still though, to me that’s like saying you’ve got the actual Bullitt Mustang and showing off a Mach 1 [emoji23]

R13

The other asshole
Yeah, me and charly horse aka John are sorta locals. He lives in pigeon forge now and I’m about an hour away [emoji23]
cool, we go there about every year, thats a diffrent eclipse from a couple years ago
Yeah I noticed a couple of cars were different. The bandit trans am they have now has black interior and it used to be tan.

I’m guessing the billionaires that own them either rotate them out to do maintenance or they’re selling and trading them

R13

The other asshole
Still though, to me that’s like saying you’ve got the actual Bullitt Mustang and showing off a Mach 1 [emoji23]
That reminds me of the actual bullitt turning up in some kid’s dad’s garage not all that long ago after years of people making replicas trying to pass them off as real because the original disappeared [emoji23]