Official Point and Shoot [P&S] Photography thread

dlo253

Taken with a Kodak EasyShare Z5010, most just on auto iirc. $100 on sale at best buy.

Bastard cat:

Taken while driving down the freeway:

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
Is that a 6.0 I spy????

Mine is the good ol' 7.3 soon to be traded for a 6.0 :)
Its a 450, so it has the 6.4l in it. The thing is an absolute monster with intake, exhaust, and chip. Its around 800 hp and 1300 ft-lbs. This monster was about to outrun a C5 Z06 (Z06 had intake, headers, and full pipes). You better have your balls in check when you turn off traction control because even with it on it will light up the duels in a heartbeat.

Last edited:

drevans_satx

Dylan
Its a 450, so it has the 6.4l in it. The thing is an absolute monster with intake, exhaust, and chip. Its around 800 hp and 1300 ft-lbs. This monster was about to outrun a C5 Z06 (Z06 had intake, headers, and full pipes). You better have your balls in check when you turn off traction control because even with it on it will light up the duels in a heartbeat.
Hnnnng a buddy of mine has a 350, with the 6.0 and he's putting down 971 ft/lbs right now...with 2500 of work lol. I dump more into my honda and won't max out 200 ft lbs.

Dear god a 450 must be amazing, for the ranch work and trailer pulling a 350 works, but a 450 would be enjoyable :)

whitedc4

Bwahaha!!! That's exactly how my cousin feels. She loves living in a small town in Texas. And Hates all Dallas dwellers. Hehe.