**//OFFICIAL Texas Member Thread\\**

gsr_nikhil

Whats up guys? Idk if this is posted in the right thread but I wanted to get an Austin area meet going if anyone else is interested.

As for my baby:
1999 bone stock gsr 89k original miles

Mods so far:
lowered on function form type 1's
window tint
k&n intake
other few cosmetic things

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:

drevans_satx

Dylan
drevans_satx, Dylan
San Antonio, Tx (East Central school district)
2001 Integra Type-R #01-0148
Current Mods:
chipped p28 dyno tuned on CROME at NORIBILT in SAN ANTONIO TEXAS.
ACT heavy duty clutch kit
70mm PROFESSIONAL PRODUCTS throttle body
3" upper intake arm heat wrapped, K&N replacement air filter, from air box down to wheel well is 4" piping that ends with a 4" velocity stack
bronze STR fuel rail
bronze STR cam gears
ROCKET MOTORSPORTS valvetrain
SKUNK 2 stage 1 cams
AEROMOTIVE fuel pressure regulator
liquid filled fuel pressure gauge
RMF NARROW replica header
BUDDY CLUB 2.5" catback
THERMAL R&D muffler
FLUIDYNE 4 CORE RADIATOR
FLEX-A-LITE DUAL FAN SETUP
HASPORT polished aluminum motor mounts
WALBRO 255 fuel pump re-wired to battery with relay and 8 gauge wire
Future Mods:
Absolutly nothing. I DD this car and love it as it.

Last edited:

Blue95gsr

That car you smoked!
I doubt Tyler has been on here in a while, but for good reason since he got rid of his teg.

What's the chance of our smog emissions being as bad as Cali?

junkyardturtle

dc2

1994 ls

killeen texas

itr tranny
pic coilovers
hids
diy short jam intake
test pipe
short shifter

xZachTheRipper8

whats going on guys,
97teggydc2- Zach Sleigh
i live in Azle, TX

i have a 97 integra ls with a b18b1
i bought the car and found out that the engine was swapped with a 95, but it has brian crower cams, aem tru time cam gears, edelbrock headers, full exhaust and cold air intake. tuned on chrome,
plan to build a b18c1 and swap it, car will be a combo car with road racing, daily, autox and occasional drag

this is when i first got it, i havent done much to the exterior so it looks the same but just a little bit lower, i plan to paint it phoenix yellow and get black xxr 002s and then do the 98-01 front end with fogs and a lip and then possibly get spliters and i would love to find a gen 1 mugen type r wing

Last edited:

DAWGSwlms22

Hey guys. I'm actually moving to Texas here in a couple days. I was hoping to get into the local car scene.
Relocating to San Angelo, tx.
My name is Devin.
1990 integra gs
Basic mods. I/h/e. Some riced up paint job that was done before I bought it.
Goal is undecided. One day paint it ssbp, lower it, and other random stuff to make the car better. I want about 300-350 HP, but unsure about how I want to get it. Either a b18c1 boosted, or k24 possibly boosted.

KTX95GSR

KTX95GSR - Cliff
Killeen/Fort Hood/Harker Heights
1995 Acura Integra GSR-203,221 Miles on the Clock
Milano Red
GReddy Headers and Custom St. Mays Exhaust with twin Center Exit, Skunk 2 Intake Mani, BDL 65mm Throttle Body, and everything else pretty much stock for now. Boost in the very near future......
Daily Driver, Auto X, and Street/Strip Drag

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Hey, I relocated to San Antonio. Currently don't have a teg but I am looking around for a db1. Anyway, would look forward to meeting some of you if any meets ever go down.

drevans_satx

Dylan
I'm sure you've browsed the SA Craigslist, but there is no shortage of tegs for sale here! Just browse every day and pull the trigger quick because the good ones go quick.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Ya, talking to a guy about one now! Hopefully it turns out to be in good condition.

Edit: Does anyone go to the bimonthly "smash car meet"? I found the group on facebook and decided that it might be something to do.

Last edited:

drevans_satx

Dylan
I think as far as San Antonio goes, there is only a few active members here. As far as meets go...it's just a bunch of ricers racing around. Not a good scene.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk