**//OFFICIAL Texas Member Thread\\**

Walter_Melon

^nice. well im probably gona go with a paint job for one of my next mods but im debating what oem color to go with. i want something that will go well with silver rims. i was thinking rsx vbp or voltage blue. any opinions?

Walter_Melon

yeah i was at the teg meet and i saw a vbp rsx go by and that color just catches your eye its really vivid haha, but im not sure how well the wheels will look against it. did anyone from ci attend the meet btw?

dc2GS-R

Super Moderator
Hey Kyle, you still want that mint 4G63 VC I've got?
Sure! I thought it got stolen? Or was it still in your car when you got it back?
In your wildest dreams.

I guess you may be right if you are a far sided tree hugging hippy who don't like guns, modifying cars, keeping your own money or having a government that has the slightest bit of sense

Last edited:

red98teg

Keep on Truckin
Sure! I thought it got stolen? Or was it still in your car when you got it back?

In your wildest dreams.

I guess you may be right if you are a far sided tree hugging hippy who don't like guns, modifying cars, keeping your own money or having a government that has the slightest bit of sense
this only for GA :D

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND

In your wildest dreams.

ahahaha im quoting that:lol:
i did it, i had to delete 2 other quotes and my gamer tag but i did it :)

Last edited:

GSR-TURBO-DC

THE BIG SUPRISE IS NEAR
GSR-TURBO-DC (Alex)
El Paso, TX
Turbo/Nitrous 1995 Integra

Tam4511

CI BOOST FIEND
my car sounds like its misfiring when i start it up and drive it, it sounds like a pick up with a loud exaust, it goes away after like 20 min of driving after its warmed up. any ideas?