Official Track Whore Picture Thread!

Samurai_Blue

Yolo Whippin'
Theres a picture thread for anything and everything on this forum, but not a place for us track whores to call our own. Lets post up some pictures of our cars pulling lap times or pass times. :thumbs up Any form of motorsporting is welcome, Auto x, Drag, Circit, Time attack, HPDE, Rally Etc. I dont care if you are a full blown professional with a chiseled jaw and a motor home full of girls (top gear reference) or a backyard mechanic who goes to the tracks with your daily driver, POST YOUR PICTURES!

RULES
1. ONLY track photos-paddock pictures count, If its at a motorsports event its all good.
2. NO street racing photos- an industrial park or a hwy is not a track
3. Touge does not count-however, if the road is closed off just for you, its up for debate
4. No comments please!
5. Post up your lap times, wheel set up, suspension set up etc.
6. Have fun!

Last edited:

speedin

The Transporter
Ill add some of my old teggy photos in here to promote a good idea for a thread.

Meet Darkness....

Faster than all of them V

Last edited:

NON-VTEC

SCCA autoX 2011, stock suspension, hence the body roll and oversteer, intake and exhaust, 2000 LS

Last edited:

Mr.Krinkle

Does it have to be in my teggy? I haven't had the chance to run it yet as I have a Miata built for autoX and track days.

00DC2TW

heres my old boosted civic, SOHC D16Y8 241 WHP Stock Block/Head, street tires

Fastest time 13.9 @ 5800 Ft. Above Sea Level

Mr.Krinkle

ive seen this car before.

are you going to the vmp event?
I've prolly met you before.:lol: I will not be there thanks to working alot. The car may be leaving and being replaced with a EK hatch for autox dutys. A really great offer was put on the table for the miata and I've got a great deal going on a 96 Midora green hatch.:nod: