Ohio-ans!!!

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
I get to visit the Columbus area for work in a couple weeks...
Check out the following restraunts:

Thurmans Cafe: Get the Thurmanator
Spaghetti Warehouse (coolest restraunt I have been to design wise, plus great food)

Things to do: Easton town center if you wanna shop
Brewery District if you wanna drink
Short north is you wanna drink

Campus is dead in summer time so not a whole lot to do on High St which is usually a busy place in the fall/winter/spring

mjones73

Thanks for the tips, I'm gonna be up in the Polaris area, I've been told "The Pub" is a good place for beer selection. I'll venture out and check out some places though.

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Polaris is a nice area, thats about 40mins away from me. There used to be a bunch of cars that met up on the weekends in that area, but they have since moved to another part of town

mario_da9

Tex - Mex
Columbus Ohio area here, i live close to Polaris area, im going to have to head by there one weekend

Import Face Off anyone? if it dont get cancelled again

mario_da9

Tex - Mex
oh and my car came from the dayton area, beavercreek to be exact. anyone see it there? might of been green but i dont know how long ago that was, lol

DaddyBuiltRacing

Resident Asshole
Sawmill road is where everyone hangs out now. I was just up there on Friday

there's car meets in columbus? that's where i'm at, right downtown. i've been wondering if anything like that went on up here. i'm originally from the dayton area as well. columbus is MUCH better. lol.

Dtackett

there's car meets in columbus? that's where i'm at, right downtown. i've been wondering if anything like that went on up here. i'm originally from the dayton area as well. columbus is MUCH better. lol.
Yeah lots of car shows and meets. Just gotta be in the know. I'm at a lot of car shows but its more with my old Chevy than anything else.