Ohio-ans!!!

ewall09

I've been in Dayton for too long.... all the tegs i see around here are always riced... gets old seeing fart cans and auto zone wings..
Yeah I know about that Dayton rice lol every time I'm up there I get a good laugh tho lol

Kiakid

Idk what to put here...
I bought my teggy in ohio?

I've been in Dayton for too long.... all the tegs i see around here are always riced... gets old seeing fart cans and auto zone wings..
i've only seen a couple tegs in dayton besides mine. i know there is a sweet purple-ish blue one that came to a car meet i was at. there used to be a nice red gsr, but it got sold & is now in KY. :[ but i agree, TOO many ricers in dayton. lol.

maddogg20

california is nice :) i do like ohio though. My dads side of the fam lives there, its weird to see trees that werent planted by a human hand lol.

jasonh8806

Ohio is bad for the salt and making cars rust.... Mine is getting that rear quarter panel rust around the wheel well :(

Primoce

Frequent Blogger
Import Alliance is going to be BADASS!!! I've only seen pictures & videos of it...
And each picture/video is BADASS!!!

I've heard there will be "tag along" points in Columbus and Cincinatti for the guys coming down from Cleveland and Akron....