Okinawa, Japan Car Scene - JZNSN2U

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
Thunderbolt is an awesome movie. I want his yellow Evo III, or the white one at the beginning. In GT2, the racing modification for the Evo III is the same as the white one from this movie. The 3000GT VR-4 racing modification turns it into the PUMA car, which is also featured in the movie.

All these cars really are very cheap in Japan, I looked around at prices for an Evo III for fun, and they are under $6k.

superhypered

(╯°□°)╯ ლ(ಠ_ಠ ლ)
Yes, they are. Look for Skylines also, you'll be surprised. I'm sure once they make their way over here, they inflate in price, since theres a higher demand here than in Japan. This is just from what I've seen though.

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included

Merlins Beard

*Beard not included
All you have to do is wait until next year. The first R32's (1989-1994) will be 25 years old then and classified as "antique" cars, which can then bypass safety and emissions regulations. (at least here in Michigan)

gregpoulsenn

Great photo processing. But there is no limit to perfection. I recommend to look at some tips on how to make photos of cars better and how to process them correctly