Oklahoma where the....

steelies_ftw

well i dont kno the song but i live around OKC just checkin to see who all is from oklahoma out here, im guessing probably no one, but its worth a try

schado

weightless wonder
Aw... that sucks man. LIke i said though, i'd be in Tinker, and I'M HERE!!!!!! So add one more to the fun loving OK peeps. Let me know if anyone would like to meet up sometime!

TegSox

Super Duper Moderator
I've driven down Interstate 40 through the entire width of Oklahoma, 4 times, lol.
One time on my way back to New Hampshire, I stopped at a fast food joint just off I40 in Oklahoma to grab some lunch. I was eating in the Teg in the parking lot. A huge old ass station wagon parks next to me on the pass. side, and a little kid in the backseat swings the door all the way open and whacks it into my rear quarter panel, he swung the door open hard too, I had my eye on them and watched it happen. I got out and looked at it, the parents just started apologizing and half-heartedly offered to pay for it, they had no insurance (no dental insurance it seemed either, lol), they looked dirt poor. It left a good size white scuff, but no dagame, and the scuff turned out to come off completely with some cheap scratch remover from Autozone when I got home, I was amazed.
But anyway, that my most vivid memory of Oklahoma, lol. Nice landscape out there, I liked driving through Okie. The most boring, crappy state I've ever driven through = Arkansas. Not only does it look too much like N.H., the # of highway construction zones was out of control.

fab junkie

another okie

i live 30 min east of mid west city. but work at tinker. i just got my 96 ls 4 door about 2 weeks ago.