OneFastGSR's 94 TT Supra Built

OneFastGSR

Just got a 94 TT supra last night, Not too much info, I got some pics and a video. Original twin turbo, 71k miles, new garrett single turbo kit to install. Seen a greddy boost controller in a box back there somewhere, Has 2 ECU's got to see what they are. But basically need to install the turbo kit, Has new black leathers to rewrap the interior and new black carpet to convert to black. I'll have more info as I get into it. Here's pics and a video

[YOUTUBE="New 94 TT supra"]4AGDb7U5leI[/YOUTUBE]

Last edited:

OneFastGSR

Intercooler installed and mounted, Intercooler piping clamped up until turbo. Still need to clock turbo and install downpipe. Got all the head studs in and exhaust manifold gasket on/torqued down. I need a couple hoses, a battery, and should have a start up video soon

OneFastGSR

More done last night, Turbo is clocked, Waiting on coupler to install last charge pipe piece with BOV, vacuum line already ran, Need the bolts to bolt on the turbo, Waiting on a bunch of small things to come in mail to put the rest together. It's basically done though. Waiting on fittings to install the oil feed and drain

removed valve cover also and verified HKS 274 cams

speedin

The Transporter
Congrats on the purchase! Those things are starting to skyrocket in price!

Look forward to seeing what it'll do.