OneFastGSR's GSR #2

R13

The other asshole
That would also look good. :)

I figured you were just gonna say f*** the other teg after buying this one. :lol:

OneFastGSR

It'll get done eventually ! I been saving for a mk4 but when I seen the deal on this teg I scooped it. Still saving to add supra to collection now lol

OneFastGSR

Changed oil, transmission fluid, wipers, spark plugs, and paint washed, buffed, waxed, etc

Looks super good and motor/Trans is butter smooth :)

OneFastGSR

Ty Bitanga! Got the vtec solenoid gasket replaced, got a before pic showing oil on snapchat. No after pic atm but it's all clean! use to not hear or feel vtec now it's sudden and can hear/feel when it hits vtec

OneFastGSR

Some recent photo's of car, Got it alot cleaner now to :) 0 issues everything good no leaks. Changed the valve cover to a wrinkle black one, My old one is getting coated wrinkle black currently but with silver letters still, Then i'll swap it to that one again. Took off top piece of the intake tube so you can actually hear vtec, Want to keep the stock air box cause I like how it's routed down with a tube to get cold air straight to it. Sounds real mean with the top piece off of it :)

OneFastGSR

R.I.P police seized the car on 4/3/15... Going to try to buy it back from the police auction if I can

OneFastGSR

I wouldn't take it to that extreme, Lol... I was omw about to get ready to head out of town for a young dolph concert, got pulled over for speeding, had no drivers license, they searched my car, found brass knuckles, a defaced 9mm, pound of weed and cocaine, like $2500~, alcohol, scales, I ended up with 4 felonies, 5 misdemeanors, and they kept everything. I didn't even get charged for speeding or no license etc, They just stacked me with other charges at that point lol

94RS

No fucks given.
Jesus fucking Christ.... :smackself: And you wonder why these things happen to you.