OneFastGSR's GSR

R13

The other asshole
Just need to send the block to me so I can clean the red off.

I swear I won't accidently swap it out for my block or anything. :lol:

Sent from my toaster

OneFastGSR

Just need to send the block to me so I can clean the red off.

I swear I won't accidently swap it out for my block or anything. :lol:

Sent from my toaster
That would be like taking away my prize possession. I got more money in my block than my whole dirtbike :lol:

R13

The other asshole
That block probably has a good 2-4 grand on your ktm, Including purchase price! :lol:

Sent from my toaster

OneFastGSR

I hope it's worth it in the end! If I could get a 98-01 front end, paint match it, paint match my type R wing and 98-01 rear bumper. I'd like the car a whole lot more!

OneFastGSR

Not sure if I ever posted my cams I bought for it, The first pic is a stock gsr cam on the left, and a COMP 57200 cam on the right.

The comp cams have 450 lift, and 240 duration (intake/exhaust varies a couple numbers but pretty much the same)
The crower cams I bought have 468 lift and 260 duration. So might are slightly bigger than the comp cams in the comparison picture..

Also I sprayed wd-40 on the cylinder walls and such than covered it with plastic wrap to keep moisture/air out while I get the rest of the parts. I can grab the end of the crank with one hand and spin it no problem, feels real smooth..

OneFastGSR

I got Crower 63403-2, I should have tried to make that post more clear, I didn't have a comparison pic of the crower vs the stock gsr, So I used that pic with comp cam to sort've show the difference.. Reason I got the Crower cams was because friend at T1 offered them to me for $200 so I grabbed them... He knows what's all in my build and said it would work well with it. I was originally going to get skunk2 pro 1.

Difference in skunk2 pro1 and the crower's are the intake cam, The exhaust cam is pretty much the same, but the pro 1's have a bigger intake cam.. more lift,duration, etc

Last edited:

Muckman

Not a M0derator
Are you still planning to use the SFP log manifold and old Garrett 60 trim? If so then I think that cam is too large if its similar to the Pro1.

OneFastGSR

Yep, It will be ran on that manifold/turbo temporarily while I save up for a sheepey built twin scroll top mount/ borg warner S300SX3- S366

OneFastGSR

OK then just run the stock GSR cam until then. Or sell it and go with the Pro1 later.
That's probably what i'll do. I still got to learn how to degree cams and buy a cam degree kit so stock cams will help me too. Save money from buying a degree kit to spend on other stuff, etc.. Lol.

Ahh going with sheepey huh :D that guy is great.. :)
At first I was wanting to get a AFI top mount, But i've heard of alot of people buying stuff from AFI and never receiving a product recently, AFI never posts on facebook anymore. I think they got a new ownership or something and so far it's just falling apart. Idk the whole story... Sheepey was next on the list. They seem to have great products and good prices. Seems like good people running the company to.

OneFastGSR

Parts came in from hondapartsunlimited. Except one of them isn't what I mean't to order. I searched the part number earlier today cause I was pretty sure I ordered the right part but now it's showing up as something else and I have no idea how I ordered a transmission sealing bolt instead of a giant bolt that goes in the back of the block? Anyways, Got a new 96-01/GSR connecting pipe, Deletes oem oil cooler that comes on 94-95 gsr and type R's. Oil pump o-ring on the left, connecting pipe o-rings in the middle, 2 cam seals that go on cam gear side on the right, anddd a transmission sealing bolt... Now I just need the right bolt to put in the back of the block to finish the oil cooler delete. Also a oem metal rear wiper delete for the civic not in picture.

OneFastGSR

Got my cylinder head back from Mission Critical Performance! Thanks to rob reinen from Humble Performance for getting my cylinder head sent through

Washed and sand blasted
5 angle valve job
Ferrea bronze valve guides
Brian crower SS valves
Brian crower retainers
Brian crower valve springs
Ferrea high pressure seats
Ferrea valve seals
Science of speed LMA's
blueprint assembly