Ozarks International Raceway Track Weekend July 16-17, 2022

Feffman

2022 MVP Track Time Ozarks International Raceway (OIR) Track Events

Hi All:

MVP Track Time’s inaugural Ozarks International Raceway (OIR) track events are set for 2022. MVP is pleased to present two weekends, July 16-17, 2022 and October 22-23, 2022 at OIR. I hope you’ll join us for the on-track fun.

Please note, the July 16th-17th OIR event is for Advanced and Intermediate experience level drivers only. If you are unsure you have enough on-track experience to meet these requirements, contact me.

MVP’s goal remains the same since we began in 2006, offering you more actual track time at each event for less money. Our run-group format offers you maximum driving time (2+ hours of scheduled daily track time) instead of standing around the paddock and paying outrageous entry fees.

Registration for the OIR weekends are available on-line with Pay Pal (you can use any major credit card through the Pay Pal system) at the link below:

Please feel free to join us at OIR in July and/or October for the on-track fun. All courteous, considerate, safe drivers are invited and welcome. Please, don’t hesitate to contact me if you have questions.

I hope to see you at OIR in 2022. Happy Motoring!

Mark Pfeffer – MVP Track Time
www.MVPTrackTime.com
Phone: (314)249-3770
E-mail: Feffman@MVPTrackTime.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mvptracktime

Attachments