Photoshop Request

treeafodo

Austin
Just wondering if anyone felt up to designing a simple watermark for me? I'm not very creative so I wanted to see what you guys had to offer. Just looking for something saying "Austin Rajki Photography. Doesn't really matter how, spaces/no spaces whatever. Doesn't need to be just words either. I think that a little shutter would be cool in there.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Just wondering if anyone felt up to designing a simple watermark for me? I'm not very creative so I wanted to see what you guys had to offer. Just looking for something saying "Austin Rajki Photography. Doesn't really matter how, spaces/no spaces whatever. Doesn't need to be just words either. I think that a little shutter would be cool in there.
This isnt hard to do...do u have photoshop or illustrator??

treeafodo

Austin
Yes, I have Photoshop elements, but I`m not very creative lol

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Here you go...let me know if this is what your aiming for....you didnt give me much to work with just ur name and shutter logo inside...so if you want else or maybe a white outline instead of letters full let me know and if you want a different color let me know that also...or size would be more better over all...things to think about when purchasing a logo.. this is steps we give to our customers before we design:

1: What you going to use it for?
2. Do you plan on using it just for images or overall t-shirts embrodiery, sublimation apparel...things like that
3. How big do you plan on going with this particular logo---banner size 4ft x 8ft...and etc...
4. Do you like grunge, simple, vector, or artistic
5. Do you prefer more detailed or less detailed logos such as Rockstar Logo which is more detailed using brushes to get the actual finishing touches of overall logo or Nike which is simplistic but has a sharp taste to the eye.

those are some of the questions you could ask your self when wanting a logo.

No matter how simple it could be or detailed....research is always a common ground before coming up to anyone and asking for a logo.

Here is something small i came up...from what you have said..

Color can be changed.....black can be changed...to what ever color is to your liking. I can even show you outlines of the overall logo itself...just let me know your adjustments..

here at inkt we charge $250 for starting of a logo but your getting it hands free... :lol: since im into club integra hehehe.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Here is another skinny type with less weight more clean...sharp run through...

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
Let me know man...im just bored sittng at the desk working on team shirts for a basketball team...:)

treeafodo

Austin
I like the last one the best. I feel like it'll work on a lot of different pictures because it's small, simple and clean. You're crazy dude! One last idea, would something with a tree stump on the left, with my names above one another work? I have no idea how to describe it, other than a small, simple tree stump lol.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
I like the last one the best. I feel like it'll work on a lot of different pictures because it's small, simple and clean. You're crazy dude! One last idea, would something with a tree stump on the left, with my names above one another work? I have no idea how to describe it, other than a small, simple tree stump lol.
What do u mean with your names above one? Or are you considering a tree stump fitted into the left side so its integrated into your name itself??? or just a stump beside your name on the left??

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
or are you wanting a picture of a tree stump vector on top so that your name is below the stump itself??

you wouldnt happen to have a scanner would u??? if u could just get a pencil and paper and rough sketch what your meaning i could enhance it to a graphic image if u want to send me a photo or text me it on my phone..

treeafodo

Austin
I mean something like this: (hopefully it works typed out)
[ ........ ]Austin
[ stump] Rajki

Feel free to do what you want though. You're sacrificing your own time and effort. You're also the creative one, I'm open to anything really.

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
im just gonna scratch one up and the go from there lol i think i have an idea but well see what i can come up with for a short example..

LsTeg97

Power_Hitter
astill kind of lost on the tree stump part...i believe if you use the tree stump in there you will lose out on the photography shutter logo...but is this what you were meaning...i can go more detailed into the tree stump but i want a lil rough idea of what you are meaning...