Picked up the integra yesterday!!!!

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
Not much plans for it really, set of Rita grids , typhoon induction and upgrade speakers inside with some Bose or Rockford fosgates. The engine can do with a repaint as its flaked off a fair bit but that's it. No plans to take it on a track but maybe do the quarter mile on the Crail track in Scotland as they do car shows there and I fancy showing up some of the smaller guys cars haha!

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?3jtidt
Hmm. Maybe could have a better wheel choice, since those are copies. But whatever is in your budget man.

Quarter mile is always good, thats the only racing ive done in my car, its good to know where you can stand.

JTROGDEN

Normally I wouldn't hate on you for wanting Rotas bc I like them myself. But it wouldn't be right on this car. Your car is too good for them. Find a Set of Works or something along those lines.

Westie86

I'll have a good look and see what I like might keep it standard tho!

ATEGGY94

Its either type R integras are easily found over there like we find LS integras in the states
Or... Idk
My point you got Type R money you have Volks money !!
Like Klutch said volks ssr bbs or even keeping the oem rims
Great find i dont know how it is over in the uk so a nice alarm would do u good!
Good pick up

Hayvan

legitimately weird.
Regular Integra's were never sold in Europe, so we just have the Type-R's and a couple of lost USDM 'regulars'

94RS

No fucks given.
you got Type R money you have Volks money !!
With the conversion rate, he paid about the same for his Type-R that I've seen a few GSR's for sale.

£3800 = around $5900.

BUT.... I do agree that his car deserves some BBS' just to go with the EDM theme the car has :thumbup:

Last edited:

covert_Con

Senior Ricer
With the conversion rate, he paid about the same for his Type-R that I've seen a few GSR's for sale.

£3800 = around $5900.

BUT.... I do agree that his car deserves some BBS' just to go with the EDM theme the car has :thumbup:
And it's not worth it, I hate advertising things as things that they aren't.