pinkley's "gettin there slow RS" thread

pinkley

b@115D33p

I have a few more things to do and the 750 will be completed. It's been a long headache of a project. Hard to believe the direction that it went. Never would have imagined.

From the beginning.

Stripped completely down.

People are probably tired of me posting non integra stuff... i still have a love for them. Thats why I stick around. I know some people are still interested in the bikes progression. :)

pinkley

b@115D33p
Look who's back

What are you driving now?
I come in every now and again to see what kind of shenanigans are going on. :)

I have the 2006 Sierra still. It's lifted now with 33s on it. Bought my wife a 08 MDX a while back and still drive the Avenger to and from work. Still have the CB750 and just recently just bought a 2015 Victory Vegas 8 Ball. Instead of putting money into cars I've been collecting guns. I'll at least get my money back out of them if I ever sell. Lol

Charly[horse]

Name = John
Good stuff! I don't know much about bikes but I'd like to get into cafe racer/ bobber style stuff.

Do you do any wheeling in the Sierra?

94RS

No fucks given.
That CB... :thumbs up

Charly[horse];1401022 said:
Good stuff! I don't know much about bikes but I'd like to get into cafe racer/ bobber style stuff.

You know we have a bike thread on here, right? :rolf:

pinkley

b@115D33p
Charly[horse];1401022 said:

Thanks!

I have a few times. Most of the time it sits where it's at in the pic. Mainly use it for hauling and in the winter time. It's a fkn gas hog!

pinkley

b@115D33p
That CB... :thumbs up

You know we have a bike thread on here, right? :rolf:
That cb is a money pit! Lol Haven't rode it in about two months. Last time I did ride it the back time blew out on me. Luckily I was only going about 40 when it happened and I was close to the house. I said fk it and rode home on the rim. Lol

94RS

No fucks given.
That cb is a money pit! Lol Haven't rode it in about two months. Last time I did ride it the back time blew out on me. Luckily I was only going about 40 when it happened and I was close to the house. I said fk it and rode home on the rim. Lol

Old bikes are always money pits :lol: I've been spending a lot on my Kawasaki lately, hopefully it's worth it :rolf:

pinkley

b@115D33p
I only come here to post this picture of my new truck.... and my bike.... because fuck you.... that is all.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk